Britney Spears is the most famous all-time music artist (Q1 2022) according to a new YouGov America polling

1 minute ago, Henry Torres said:

It literally says all-time here:

Why would they put ''all-time'' instead of 2022 if it was for 2022 only? It seems you are misleading people, gurl :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

All time in 2022 omg, you really think BRITNEY IS ABOVE MJ OR BEATLES apply some common sense if you want to! 

They make these lists every year! 

Just now, Avenger said:

All time in 2022 omg, you really think BRITNEY IS ABOVE MJ OR BEATLES apply some common sense if you want to! 

They make these lists every year! 

It's about how many people heard their names... That wouldn't make sense if it was only 2022 :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Obviously we live in 2022 and since 1998 billion people have heard of Britney :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

It's about how many people heard their names... That wouldn't make sense if it was only 2022 :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Obviously we live in 2022 and since 1998 billion people have heard of Britney :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/explore/music_artist/Britney_Spears?content=all

check this, this list is how many people have heard her name in 2022 Q1 and they make ALL TIME LIST EVERY YEAR! Previous year she was AMONG TOP 10 OR SOMETHING! I hope you are able to understand the data here. 

• Like 2

LEGEND :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

12 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

It literally says all-time here:

Why would they put ''all-time'' instead of 2022 if it was for 2022 only? It seems you are misleading people, gurl :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think ''Q1 2022'' means that they DID their research at that time 

i think it means that in 2022, britney is the most famous music artist of all the time.

maybe next year there is a different artist that gets a higher % so that person would become the most famous of all-time in 2023

I will say that I was at the walk of fame in Hollywood a couple months ago doing stupid tourist **** and Britney was by far the most photographed star on that sidewalk on that block. It brought joy to my heart. Young and old, every race... "ayyyy Britney Spears!"... pose to take a picture. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, natricci524 said:

Yes absolutely more famous than them….their fans are dead and dying wtf u talking about 

I guess Being born in 1984 means nothing..

I was 14 when Britney debuted, I actually also lived through the bad era of Michael Jackson, Getting banned from radio cos of Erotica by Madonna, not all of us are dead or even 40 for that matter..

I would say Britney fan base is also 20th century births especially if you're also approaching 40 as well to younger audience's..

The fact is when she turned 40 it was a big deal cos everybody forgot when she started out she wasn't even 18.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, natricci524 said:

Yes absolutely more famous than them….their fans are dead and dying wtf u talking about 

Except they are the type of artists that will have fans of any age and never been forgotten. So saying their fans are dead and dying is completely pointless. Hell, Paul McCartney is still selling out stadiums.  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block