Britney Spears is the most famous all-time music artist (Q1 2022) according to a new YouGov America polling

On 6/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, blue991 said:

but.... many people don't know Britney that much as well , like she is very very famous and is one of the most famous people in the world but in terms of fame 98% of the world knows who MJ is even my family who like in the DRC know who he is and many people have said that after Jesus Michael is the most famous man that has ever lived ,one of my earliest memories are of him and i literally only learned who Britney was from a skit in family guy......  i'm not saying that most gen z's don't know who britney is we do but Michael is easily one  the most recognizable people that ever lived next to Elvis, Marilyn Monroe , The Beatles etc. like a couple  of my friends don't know who Britney is so...... sorry for the long response

Who is Michael Jackson? Is he related to Michael Jordan? 🤪

I agree, Britney is the most famous music artist; her music, videos, performances were always the most talked about, her personal life has been topic of discussion for more than 20 years. She's been the most searched artist on the web many times, her old songs have been viral and new generations are getting to know her music. And nowadays she still so relevant.

• Love 2
On 6/2/2022 at 1:45 PM, britney_rocks said:

Love Britney. But more famous than MJ, Elvis and The Beatles?

oprah winfrey GIF

It’s not 1991. You have to understand the younger generation has a short attention span. They don’t care about legacy and old artists. Atm in 2022 Britney Spears is the most famous. She’s relevant and alive. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

It’s not 1991. You have to understand the younger generation has a short attention span. They don’t care about legacy and old artists. Atm in 2022 Britney Spears is the most famous. She’s relevant and alive. 

Exactly. I think certain people are seeming to forget that the other all time most famous music artists are mainly dead... 

Britney is EASILY more famous than anyone else on that list. 

Like every single person in Australia would know who she is, younger kids and teens may not known Beatles, Elvis or even MJ. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block