Britney Spears is the most famous all-time music artist (Q1 2022) according to a new YouGov America polling

I love Britney but this is obviously not true I live in the UK and although I wasn't born yet  to see britneys prime she is without a doubt the most famous artist of her generation , however its either Michael jackson as number 1 or nobody else everybody around the world knows his name and he broke countless barriers so for him to not be number one has me side eying some Americans Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, blue991 said:

I love Britney but this is obviously not true I live in the UK and although I wasn't born yet  to see britneys prime she is without a doubt the most famous artist of her generation , however its either Michael jackson as number 1 or nobody else everybody around the world knows his name and he broke countless barriers so for him to not be number one has me side eying some Americans Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

Every survey is like that you cannot survey the whole world, also as a matter of fact in Asia kids don't know MJ as you might think popularity always fades away with time. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Every survey is like that you cannot survey the whole world, also as a matter of fact in Asia kids don't know MJ as you might think popularity always fades away with time. 

but.... many people don't know Britney that much as well , like she is very very famous and is one of the most famous people in the world but in terms of fame 98% of the world knows who MJ is even my family who like in the DRC know who he is and many people have said that after Jesus Michael is the most famous man that has ever lived ,one of my earliest memories are of him and i literally only learned who Britney was from a skit in family guy......  i'm not saying that most gen z's don't know who britney is we do but Michael is easily one  the most recognizable people that ever lived next to Elvis, Marilyn Monroe , The Beatles etc. like a couple  of my friends don't know who Britney is so...... sorry for the long response

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, blue991 said:

but.... many people don't know Britney that much as well , like she is very very famous and is one of the most famous people in the world but in terms of fame 98% of the world knows who MJ is even my family who like in the DRC know who he is and many people have said that after Jesus Michael is the most famous man that has ever lived ,one of my earliest memories are of him and i literally only learned who Britney was from a skit in family guy......  i'm not saying that most gen z's don't know who britney is we do but Michael is easily one  the most recognizable people that ever lived next to Elvis, Marilyn Monroe , The Beatles etc. like a couple  of my friends don't know who Britney is so...... sorry for the long response

Biggest popular artist MJ yes, but you are a little wrong here. I live in India and which has over 1.2B population and 60% people are mainly illiterate you go ask who MJ is they won't be able to tell you! 

Of course Britney isn't bigger than MJ in fame, but it's not like 98% of the earth knows MJ too 'Hilter' is a much more known figure for better or for worse in that sense. 

This case will happen with most countries where people are not even slightly educated like India - China etc. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Avenger said:

this list is of 2022 only. The OP needs to be changed! People here are getting such wrong information. 

It literally says all-time here:

Why would they put ''all-time'' instead of 2022 if it was for 2022 only? It seems you are misleading people, gurl :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I think ''Q1 2022'' means that they DID their research at that time 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block