Dua Lipa celebrates the five year anniversary of her debut album

bad togheter, blow your mind (:bigkiss_britney_kissing:), dreams, hotter than hell, lost in your light :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:, no goodbyes, running :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:, want to...

...and then the outtakes! (afterlight; between a bullet and a heartbreak; cryptic; deep; follow me; high, wild & free; used to you; voodoo; wicked & wild; yours... these my faves :neydedance_purple:)

let's just say that this album is so outta this world ;)

• Like 1

This album is not as cohesive as FN, but that doesn't take any greatness away from it.

'Hotter Than Hell' and 'Blow Your Mind' deserved as much success as 'Don't Start Now' and 'Levitating'.

'Lost in Your Light' is a banger and her voice melts like butter with Miguel's.

'IDGAF' is a fun bop. 'No Goodbyes' is such a grower. 

'Thinking 'Bout You' makes me wanna grab a drink and look into the infinite. 

I love, no, I adore, 'Last Dance', it's such a special song. The music video is so pretty.

Deluxe bonus track 'Want To' is pure fire.

Oh, and I don't like 'New Rules' :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm glad to say I was already a fan of hers before she released her debut album. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Tracks like Dreams, New Love, Bad Together and Last Dance should've definitely been part of the main tracklist. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

That's the Dua that made me fall in love wit her, aside from Be the One. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

AND NOW I'M GOING TO SEE HER LIVE ON TOUR IN SEPTEMBER. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I'm glad to say I was already a fan of hers before she released her debut album. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Tracks like Dreams, New Love, Bad Together and Last Dance should've definitely been part of the main tracklist. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

That's the Dua that made me fall in love wit her, aside from Be the One. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

AND NOW I'M GOING TO SEE HER LIVE ON TOUR IN SEPTEMBER. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I thought New Love and Last Dance are on the album?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, aleomg said:

HOW COME YOU COULDN'T GET TICKETS? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

HAD I KNOWN, I WOULD'VE BOUGHT YOU ONE. 

She released two dates. Although they sold out in a matter of minutes. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wanted one for MTY because I think the concert is on a Friday... sold out... tried CDMX... sold out... talking about selling... I'm willing to put out for a ticket :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block