"My Lover" demo snippet?

posting this here because I don't know if it's a fit for the Britney forum, it depends 

i found out BMG apparently has the song database just kinda open?? i don't know if it was like that before but there's a bunch of Bloodshy & Avant produced snippets on there, including ones meant for Britney that were already found like "It's My Life (Forget The Nine To Five)" and "Crazy Things" but I found one that doesn't seem to be elsewhere online other than an empty page on Genius called "My Lover" and i'm bringing it up because i think the demo has Melodi Brown vocals. i might be going crazy but the voice at the start doesn't sound like Michelle Escoffery and a lot like Rae Sanniez comparing her voice to the adlibs on "Naked" + i think i hear zahra during the chorus?? but i need someone else to confirm because i might just be going crazy

the snippet is here if anyone wants to listen to it 

also the song was later given to Mariana Ochoa and translated into spanish, you can find that version on YouTube here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ05oJTKr0M

there is another thing i'm thinking about though - is there a chance Britney might've wanted to record it?? she did get one of the groups other songs, "Do Somethin'", and she also was gonna get "Spin The Record" as far as i know

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block