Megan Thee Stallion β€˜Plan B’

Cqleb

I don’t know who the **** is her record label, but they are not doing a great job in managing her. Girl has momentum and actually can rap, where is her album? Where are the collaboration?Β :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:Β If I would be her, I would honestly distance myself from Cardi B… She’s definitely better than her and needs to rule it on her own!Β 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

I don’t know who the **** is her record label, but they are not doing a great job in managing her. Girl has momentum and actually can rap, where is her album? Where are the collaboration?Β :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:Β If I would be her, I would honestly distance myself from Cardi B… She’s definitely better than her and needs to rule it on her own!Β 

She really is good....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

She really is good....

She raps, that’s what I’m interested in in a rapper! But these girls are signed to labels under a 360 deal. Why do you think she released that lame mixtape? She clearly has problems with her old label. Same as Cardi and Doja, both are under a 360 deal. Either it’s something generic for the radio to make money, either they don’t let them release ****. Cardi may be interested in other businesses, but her music career is dying under her nose.Β :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

Megan should’ve released something fire after Good News, I wanted her to peak even higher than how she did with Savage. I want her to rule it like Doja @bitbitboiΒ :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:Β 

Β 

I trust her! She's got IT, so she'll get there...

I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to distance myself from music business news because it's getting brutal, honestly. I mean I'm not a music elitist, I like my brainless bops and shiz, but it's really getting ridiculous with TikTok and the expectation to release whatever that sticks just so kids can be entertained for like 2 days. Megan just released a song that sounds like a Lauryn Hill rap, and she's wearing freaking MUGLER in the video. THAT's art, even if she's also twerking. I like and respect that, even if she doesn't blow out like Doja did.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I trust her! She's got IT, so she'll get there...

I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to distance myself from music business news because it's getting brutal, honestly. I mean I'm not a music elitist, I like my brainless bops and shiz, but it's really getting ridiculous with TikTok and the expectation to release whatever that sticks just so kids can be entertained for like 2 days. Megan just released a song that sounds like a Lauryn Hill rap, and she's wearing freaking MUGLER in the video. THAT's art, even if she's also twerking. I like and respect that, even if she doesn't blow out like Doja did.

Β 

It’s a powerful song and I stand by it. I’m glad she’s rapping about the Tory situation because it tarnished her image a bit. The visual is art. Megan did what Nicki couldn’t regarding Meek Mill. Many do not know, but Nicki was abused by Meek many times.Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

34 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

Β 

It’s a powerful song and I stand by it. I’m glad she’s rapping about the Tory situation because it tarnished her image a bit. The visual is art. Megan did what Nicki couldn’t regarding Meek Mill. Many do not know, but Nicki was abused by Meek many times.Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

WhatΒ :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Nicki definitely has a strange relationship with men..... Daddy issues, really.

10 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

Megan is a whole other level. I LOVE her

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block