Liam Payne Reveals One Member of One Direction Threw Him Against The Wall

Liam Payne, 28, former One Direction member revealed in an interview a fight he had with one of his bandmates.

"There was a discussion backstage and one of them threw me against a wall. The he said to that person: 'if you don't take away your hands of me, there's a big possibility of you never use again.'". He said without naming anyone.

You can watch his interview and more candids with Logan Paul below:

spacer.png

• Super Mods

Not to be judging or assuming things but I have a feeling its Zayn.

It would make sense why Zayn doesnt get along with the rest of his bandmates and why he left.

And also it doesnt help that he has allegations of assault from his baby mama's mother.

I used to love Zayn back in the day but he seems temperamental,

just saying based on what ive observed :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Liam is getting dragged and I would bring more than that up. He basically got caught lying saying his music outsold the others.

He's getting dragged, and everybody agrees maybe the problem is Liam, as he can't keep a fiance,  he even broke up with Cheryl Cole (though death threats at Cheryl didn't help, as that also ruined her image with the British public as she was seen as a groomer using his x factor audition video from 2008).

That he was supposed to be the lead singer, of his band, but he won't admit the other 4 became way more popular than he did and he hated that the original plan was thrashed and ruined because Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis was the fan favorite's and Liam was like the rare one to Stan.

• Love 2

Is he releasing a new album or promoting something? This is the second time in 2 days that I’m reading about his has been, boring, self absorbed ***, and he’s clearly trying to get attention. I hope whatever project he’s working on flops spectacularly. 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I didn't watch the interview, but I saw a post about it that he said because of Strip that down he's the most successful member... and that the band was built around him? Honestly, he's the most attractive to me physically, but he seems like a delusional d-bag. I mean, he's being interviewed by Logan Paul... that's pretty pathetic. I'm not a Harry fan, but he's had a couple #1 singles ( in the US, which I think is probably a harder market for them) and a couple highly successful albums. meanwhile Liam had a forgettable so-so hit with the flavor of the week at the time...quavo. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block