Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA' is Out Now

Not gonna lie, I’ve been feeling her Spanish music. But I’m annoyed she half assed this release. She just merged the 2 EP’s and added a new version of one of the songs. I was expecting her to be Robyn status with her Body Talk EPs. Like it seems very rushed and lost. Sounds like an Christina release to me… looking to 2026 for her next album. 

spacer.png

• Haha 4
38 minutes ago, K-man said:

Not gonna lie, I’ve been feeling her Spanish music. But I’m annoyed she half assed this release. She just merged the 2 EP’s and added a new version of one of the songs. I was expecting her to be Robyn status with her Body Talk EPs. Like it seems very rushed and lost. Sounds like an Christina release to me… looking to 2026 for her next album. 

spacer.png

She will release the 3rd EP later this year. And we're expecting new English music next year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I like the music a lot. I'm very confused by the rollout of this project. Was supposed to be 3 EP's that would become an album...that's fine, I guess. But then dropping the second one and merging it into an album a day later? Is the third EP still coming? Is she going to explain? 

Edit: I'm eager for a physical release whenever this is done! 

1 hour ago, mattdw said:

I like the music a lot. I'm very confused by the rollout of this project. Was supposed to be 3 EP's that would become an album...that's fine, I guess. But then dropping the second one and merging it into an album a day later? Is the third EP still coming? Is she going to explain? 

It will be strange if she releases a third one later, since they made this now like an album of 12 songs...the only things that may happen is if there are two more EP'S so she makes also those two chapters in an album later, so we get two Spanish albums of 4 EP'S. 2X2.

5 minutes ago, Leodance said:

It will be strange if she releases a third one later, since they made this now like an album of 12 songs...the only things that may happen is if there are two more EP'S so she makes also those two chapters in an album later, so we get two Spanish albums of 4 EP'S. 2X2

Right, that's why I was so confused. But I kind of suspect she's gonna tack the extra songs onto the album at the end of the year. Like, if people buy the album on iTunes, they would be able to download new tracks that are added without paying extra. This release is really messy for something that's in some ways so carefully planned...like all the music videos. She said the last EP was supposed to be about healing, so it's the one that intrigues me most. It should be emotional and she implied she wrote a song about her dad. 

6 minutes ago, mattdw said:

Right, that's why I was so confused. But I kind of suspect she's gonna tack the extra songs onto the album at the end of the year. Like, if people buy the album on iTunes, they would be able to download new tracks that are added without paying extra. This release is really messy for something that's in some ways so carefully planned...like all the music videos. She said the last EP was supposed to be about healing, so it's the one that intrigues me most. It should be emotional and she implied she wrote a song about her dad. 

Or she may release this as a full physical album, and the deluxe version after with the third EP included, like new bonus tracks...will see, I just want a physical Spanish album!

Yes Ikr! She explained in details in a lot of interviews that it will be 3 EP'S and chapters...but there must be a reason why is like this, either way we got such good production videos.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Or she may release this as an full physical album, and the deluxe version after with the third EP included, like new bonus tracks...will see, I just want a physical Spanish album!

Yes Ikr! She explained in details in a lot of interviews that it will be 3 EP'S and chapters...but there must be a reason why is like this, either way we got such good production videos.

Yeah, I need a physical release! I don't use Spotify or anything. I love CD's. I know she said she takes a long time to make albums, so she wanted to stretch out this release to give fans things to look forward to. I agree, the videos are very good. Even the low-budget La Reina video was pleasant. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mattdw said:

Yeah, I need a physical release! I don't use Spotify or anything. I love CD's. I know she said she takes a long time to make albums, so she wanted to stretch out this release to give fans things to look forward to. I agree, the videos are very good. Even the low-budget La Reina video was pleasant. 

Yes me too! I don't like the quality on Spotify, the CD is always the best quality and I just love to collect them.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i cant believe she still has a record deal! wasnt her last successful album Stripped 20 years ago in 2002 ?? How is she even able to release new music now? 

Her album after Stripped was a commercial hit also. I believe she really fell off after that. I'm definitely not surprised that she still has a deal. Just look at Spotify...she has 20 million monthly listeners. But she obviously declined a lot commercially more than a decade ago. And she can't sell out arenas anymore, but I bet she has a loyal audience for tours considering her voice. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mattdw said:

Omg she just confirmed on social media that the third EP is coming soon LA LUZ !!!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mattdw said:

Her album after Stripped was a commercial hit also. I believe she really fell off after that. I'm definitely not surprised that she still has a deal. Just look at Spotify...she has 20 million monthly listeners. But she obviously declined a lot commercially more than a decade ago. And she can't sell out arenas anymore, but I bet she has a loyal audience for tours considering her voice. 

It was Bionic that killed her career. It came out a few weeks after Gaga and everyone just assumed she copied her style. Rumour has it Xtina hated Gaga with passion for a long time because of that

Her career never recovered after that and added the rumours that she is a A grade b! tch probably didn't help her case either as nobody wants to work with her. Which is a shame.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

It was Bionic that killed her career. It came out a few weeks after Gaga and everyone just assumed she copied her style

The Gaga comparisons were only part of the problem. RCA didn’t deem the album commercially appealing and made her go back and record more hip-hop influenced songs with Polo Da Don. Xtina had been going in a more electronic direction where Gaga was dance driven so adding those songs definitely didn’t help the comparisons. Bionic would’ve been a great album if she hadn’t compromised to get it released. They really knocked her creativity and originality out of her with all that and she never recovered. Everything has been a flop for me since.

8 hours ago, mattdw said:

I’m here for a physical release! I don’t doubt there will be one with the 3rd EP this fall. Hopefully she releases a vinyl too 🙏

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block