Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA' is Out Now

I just listened to the whole thing and it actually sounds good and very cohesive! I'm impressed! I enjoyed it!!

"TRAGUITO" IS AN ACTUAL HIT. It just needs a new mix with more punch, especially in the chorus, but this is what is sounding in Latin America now (probably more around "Despacito" but shh lemme dream), simple but cute lyrics for the dance floor (those two are a must for any Latin hit). If Luis Fonsi released this, it would blow out. It actually sounds like a Daddy Yankee song (which is always a good thing).

I just hate that she included "Cuando Me Dé La Gana" twice, just keep the feature and drop the other one!

Also, omg number the tracks from 1 to 12, pasting the two EPs one after the other is embarrassing...

But yeah, overall this is actually very good, you bitter bishes should be ashamed. WHERE MY NINETIES KIDS AT?! Xtina delivered here.

• Love 2

Becky G , Snow tha Product they all rebranded themselves as Spanish music artists to actually better success than their English language version, Especially Becky, she can't be described as a one hit Wonder now.

I love the title, might be simple, but she did tell Rosie O'Donnell in an interview that she was originally supposed to be marketed simply as Christina A. But she refused that and wanted her full name to include her latin heritage.

It's full circle.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block