How Are You Feeling?

Let's speak up on our daily issues and struggles we face. Are you a introvert who bottles it or a extrovert who tells everyone but also is bottling up :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

You aren't alone....

I'm fighting to build my life and figure out my path. It's not easy. We have to motivate ourselves to work and do what's best for us..

You are not alone..

How is everyone feeling? 

• Love 2

Feeling okay today but I know how easy it is to ruin my mood and my hope :emma: I have a lot to worry about but... here's the thing.

Pain is something we will never be able to escape. It's a human nature. And it's normal (not when that's the only thing you feel tho, get some help). Fighting negative emotions and being positive in a toxic way (pretending that everything is fine when deep down you know it's not) will never work and it makes everything even worse. I realized that lately :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: Both light and darkness and necessary for our souls to grow :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 

Pain is needed, accept whatever you feel, observe it, name a place in your body where you feel it. It will feel really bad, yes but it will be easier to move on from it and it won't be as scary because it will feel more ''normal'' :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: We hate negative emotions only because they make us feel uncomfortable. We will never be able to change it. It's a part of life and it's okay. We can't do anything about it. It's a human experience at the end of the day and I believe we are here to have this vulnerable human experience :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Remember that, everyone's pain is relevant and you have the right to feel devastated and it's NOT okay (don't even try to lie to yourself that it's okay). It's just an emotion, you are not your thoughts and emotions :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Feeling okay today but I know how easy it is to ruin my mood and my hope :emma: I have a lot to worry about but... here's the thing.

Pain is something we will never be able to escape. It's a human nature. And it's normal (not when that's the only thing you feel tho, get some help). Fighting negative emotions and being positive in a toxic way (pretending that everything is fine when deep down you know it's not) will never work and it makes everything even worse. I realized that lately :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: Both light and darkness and necessary for our souls to grow :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 

Pain is needed, accept whatever you feel, observe it, name a place in your body where you feel it. It will feel really bad, yes but it will be easier to move on from it and it won't be as scary because it will feel more ''normal'' :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: We hate negative emotions only because they make us feel uncomfortable. We will never be able to change it. It's a part of life and it's okay. We can't do anything about it. It's a human experience at the end of the day and I believe we are here to have this vulnerable human experience :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Remember that, everyone's pain is relevant and you have the right to feel devastated and it's NOT okay (don't even try to lie to yourself that it's okay). It's just an emotion, you are not your thoughts and emotions :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Wow! This was deep. Loving the reinvention of Henry 💅☺️!!!

Thank you for these wise words. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 3
On 5/30/2022 at 2:58 PM, Henry Torres said:

Oh I love this. And I definitely needed to hear after a stressful few days which had me doubting myself and what I am capable of. 

Onwards and upwards. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

I feel a group of mixed emotions:

Sometimes I feel happy (which is rare), sometimes I feel depressed and sometimes I feel angry and distrustful.

I feel like im bipolar sometimes even though I dont have that.

Idk if its cause im a woman but sometimes my emotions are just too much and I cant handle it.

I have a therapist but I only see her once a month because I cant afford to see her every week

and she doesnt accept my insurance.

Yeah its just too much sometimes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
On 5/31/2022 at 9:59 PM, princessmimi said:

I feel a group of mixed emotions:

Sometimes I feel happy (which is rare), sometimes I feel depressed and sometimes I feel angry and distrustful.

I feel like im bipolar sometimes even though I dont have that.

Idk if its cause im a woman but sometimes my emotions are just too much and I cant handle it.

I have a therapist but I only see her once a month because I cant afford to see her every week

and she doesnt accept my insurance.

Yeah its just too much sometimes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It's easy to feel a wide mix of feelings in the world today. When you're starting to feel better, it always seems like there is something out of your control to bring you back down. 

Stay strong and keep going. The fact that you're going to therapy as much as you can afford to is a great a start. 

I find that reading/listening to audiobooks is helping me. Not necessarily self-help books, but those that match what I'm feelings while offering some escapism. Walks can help, too. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's easy to feel a wide mix of feelings in the world today. When you're starting to feel better, it always seems like there is something out of your control to bring you back down. 

Stay strong and keep going. The fact that you're going to therapy as much as you can afford to is a great a start. 

I find that reading/listening to audiobooks is helping me. Not necessarily self-help books, but those that match what I'm feelings while offering some escapism. Walks can help, too. 

Aw thanks so much for your kind words and advice, its really nice :)

Yeah I also have a social worker that I see more often for free and she's kind of like my therapist,

so until I get a better job and income, I guess I'll just stick with that.

I actually do like going on walks, its really nice to see nature.

I also if that taking a shower helps me calm down and relax.

Nothing better than coming out of the shower all freshly clean and relaxing in your room :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block