Portia is clearly Sam's dog, which is probably part of why they got Sawyer. Sam wanted a well trained, working, loyal dog. He clearly treats her very well too. But Britney babies her pets, and I bet you Sam doesn't want Portia to learn bad habits. Britney likely wanted a cute dog she could cuddle and love and that's what Sawyer is, he's a big teddy bear. Sawyer is a companion but Portia is like a loyal soldier or sidekick

• Love 3

Pretty sure Sam got Portia for Britney for protection and not as a pet. So Portia could either be with her security guards, at a training facility or maybe she stays at a different section of the house?? I’m not entirely sure but I think her house also has a β€œguest house” where I’m sure security lives so that could be why we don’t see Portia…

Or she rehomed Portia, but I don’t think so. Didn’t we see the Yorkie and the Maltese recently in the background? Could be the same with Portia.Β 

On 5/28/2022 at 11:15 PM, Brit52 said:

Portia is clearly Sam's dog, which is probably part of why they got Sawyer. Sam wanted a well trained, working, loyal dog. He clearly treats her very well too. But Britney babies her pets, and I bet you Sam doesn't want Portia to learn bad habits. Britney likely wanted a cute dog she could cuddle and love and that's what Sawyer is, he's a big teddy bear. Sawyer is a companion but Portia is like a loyal soldier or sidekick

Aussies are one of the smartest dog breeds, they are not big teddy bears even though they might look like all they want is to cuddle. They need a job. While Border Collies are super intelligent and their whole desire is to please you, the human, Aussies use their intelligence to manipulate you if they are not well exercised and release energy. Aussies are also extremely loyal, they’re considered Velcro dogs.

14 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Aussies are one of the smartest dog breeds, they are not big teddy bears even though they might look like all they want is to cuddle. They need a job. While Border Collies are super intelligent and their whole desire is to please you, the human, Aussies use their intelligence to manipulate you if they are not well exercised and release energy. Aussies are also extremely loyal, they’re considered Velcro dogs.

Yes I do know that about Aussies having both worked with dogs of all kinds for 14 years and my mom owns an actual legit working aussie, but I have a feeling the reason Britney GOT Sawyer was because he looks like a fluffy teddy bear and I get the impression she isn't looking for a working dog. Of course having never met Britney or Sawyer I could of course be totally off base, but those are my assumptions

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block