Camilla booed by the whole stadium, lashes on Twitter and deletes it

13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They seem to like Dua :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Maybe it’s just RACIST and bland Camilla that’s unlikable ? 

It's not Camila!

The game was super late, so they should have canceled her. 

It was already delayed a half hour so liverpool could get in. 

But some of the facebook comments tells me that as an American, they hate it how we call it soccer ( @Slayer @Isla) i had no idea they find it highly offensive and disrespectful, plus from my understanding.

Football fans in Europe are much different, way loyal, just like Music, the loyalty of their favorite team is different than the nfl.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You can’t hear it from an 11 second clip. If you look up the performance you can hear them chanting the entire almost 6 minutes. Toddlers behave better than those pathetic animals 

I just watched the whole thing and I did hear some muffled chanting and then boos at the end.

It's not right what they did. That performance was not it, but they should have been polite and at least did the pity clap like during school plays that are awful, but you clap anyway.

4 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I just watched the whole thing and I did hear some muffled chanting and then boos at the end.

It's not right what they did. That performance was not it, but they should have been polite and at least did the pity clap like during school plays that are awful, but you clap anyway.

The booing had nothing to do with the actual performance, which has received a lot of praise.

the boos where because they where delayed, fans outside where being pepper sprayed and they decided to go ahead with her set rather than cancelling it. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

young pop star mixed with soccer... really? who thought that was a good idea????????

camila killed it but that was meant to fail... :(

It wasn’t meant to fail. A young 22 year old Dua Lipa performed in 2018 and the crowd loved it. So you can’t blame her reception on being a young pop star at a sporting event. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

It wasn’t meant to fail. A young 22 year old Dua Lipa performed in 2018 and the crowd loved it. So you can’t blame her reception on being a young pop star at a sporting event. 

Liverpool fans have adopted this song as one of their anthems which is amazing. The event back in 2018 ran smoothly, on time and with no injuries.

Unfortunately the circumstances surrounding this were completely out of Camilas control and the reaction would have been the same someone else tbh :(

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

good point! maybe they received dua well because shes "a local" and much more popular than camilla.

its sad coz the crow was very rude with no reason at all. the world is sick.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

Liverpool fans have adopted this song as one of their anthems which is amazing. The event back in 2018 ran smoothly, on time and with no injuries.

Unfortunately the circumstances surrounding this were completely out of Camilas control and the reaction would have been the same someone else tbh :(

why they adopted this song as one of their anthems????? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

On 5/29/2022 at 10:55 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

No nfl is different, most sports fans arent into this..

Let's be honest, the halftime show is considered the only way to get the gays to say they saw the halftime show..

That was until jay z signed a huge deal to produce the show. 

NFL, CFL, LOL - whomever. THEY bring on these artists, not the artist themselves. They need to know what their fans want to see and not just bring someone that’s popular at that  time

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block