Britney says she was invited to the Met Gala but stayed at home to soak in the tub with her dog and wear PJs

4 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I don"t like the way she holds that cats neckΒ 

I don't think she's had cats before, she's just trying to prevent it from running away

And now I see why we almost never see the cat, as a cat owner myself I know how uncooperative they are for pictures or videos lol It depends on their personality, but in my experience it's very rare the cat that lets you hold it without moving like crazy or wanting to jump.

Β 

• Love 3

We just had yet another clue y'all are so blind yet another clue of her confirming that she's on Exhale because we had multiple threads about her going to the Met Gala if she was going to come I even told everybody that she was going to show up and that was just based off of you know direct messages that I had received so you know this just is very interesting to me I see you Britney I know you're on Exhale, girl... πŸ’…πŸ™„!!!Β :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow she actually was gonna go?

Did not expect that all and im not suprised she ditched it.

Β 

Also how ironic that I have a cat who looks like hers except I named her BritneyΒ :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I would name my kitty NinaΒ :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 1

I definitely see her going next year. Shes back at it & strong. I think once she makes this one time appearance it will allll come. Cant wait. I see her going on award shows and every single celebrity will just stand once shes on stage. Britney you are bigger than what you think. You are a living legend go & take whats yours and enjoy your life queen

• Like 1

She would bring so much publicity for MET Gala that Im sure Anna would kick someone out just to let Britney attend last minute if she wanted.

Β 

But Im glad she didnt, It would be too overwhelming and for such event the wardrobe, make up and hair much be perfection, otherwise they would eat her alive

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she's had cats before, she's just trying to prevent it from running away

And now I see why we almost never see the cat, as a cat owner myself I know how uncooperative they are for pictures or videos lol It depends on their personality, but in my experience it's very rare the cat that lets you hold it without moving like crazy or wanting to jump.

Β 

I know. Cats r very independent. If i ever try to hold my cats neck like that i would be in trouble for sure. Britney seems more natural with dogs. Still i just wrote first thing came to my mind then i saw that video. And i stick to that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block