‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ has officially ended

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It probably would've gone on longer if Ellen was nice to her staff as she is on camera.

Not really, she was saying she wanted to finish it way before all the drama, she was getting bored already, and I get it.

It was a good show, I enjoyed it a lot, they ended it at the right time.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Not really, she was saying she wanted to finish it way before all the drama, she was getting bored already, and I get it.

It was a good show, I enjoyed it a lot, they ended it at the right time.

Yeah I get that but I also heard alot about how she treated her staff and how that was exposed online.

I will miss this show.

It started in my childhood and now im an adult.

Its crazy how long we've had Ellen around for our entertainment

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Good. No more cheesy *** dancing, and making fun of millennials and zillennials for not knowing WTF a rotary phone is.

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Good. No more cheesy *** dancing, and making fun of millennials and zillennials for not knowing WTF a rotary phone is.

I love Rotary Phones .. collect them. I think I need to get a land line. I would love to omit these computer phones. Life was easier and less. Less is more . Rotary rules!!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block