Britney is demanding her father Jamie sit down for a deposition, Rosengart claims he can prove Jamie ran a corrupted conservatorship

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Not even Susan Bassi is taking "Rosenzaddy's" bs anymore, and she used to be one of his supporters lol.

Not everything related to Britney is public knowledge. I hate how entitled the fan base can be … like respect the things you do not know .. there may stuff be happening behind the scenes … , also if she wanted a different lawyer she could get one …. 

also this isn’t a personal attack … since you’re just sharing a tweet .. this is just in general when people come for people Britney has chosen 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Catalin said:

Not even Susan Bassi is taking "Rosenzaddy's" bs anymore, and she used to be one of his supporters lol.

I don’t know why are you guys always want to label people as bad guys! Not everyone is bad, you know?

There’s nothing Rosengart can do it except for filing a Motion to compel to bring up in court next hearing which is in July. There’s plenty of things happening behind the scenes. There are documentation missing from Lou Taylor, James which, again, are subject to court in July. Until then we have to wait.

Do you think Johnny Depp trial happened in 3 secs? 
This will take years to litigate just like Johnny’s.

I don’t mind people being ignorant about theses topics. It’s normal. But Rosengart is known as an ethic person and a good guy. He is super intelligent and has years of experience of being a prosecutor. He knows how these things works.

So please, let the man and his team work 

One more thing: some people are expecting Matt to bring criminal charges. He is a private attorney. So when criminal charges happen it will be:

The People of the United States vs. Jamie Spears/Lou Taylor 

Britney is NOT paying for it 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Johnny Depp trial was televised, I wonder if Jamie sits for deposition can it be televised to? Or Britney vs Jamie has to both comply? How it works? I don't think Johnny vs Amber both agreed to get all this drama televised? I don't know how it works, considering Britney has severe public anxiety I know it won't happen but still is there even a possibility? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Johnny Depp trial was televised, I wonder if Jamie sits for deposition can it be televised to? Or Britney vs Jamie has to both comply? How it works? I don't in Johnny vs Amber both agreed to get all this drama televised? I don't know how it works, considering Britney has severe public anxiety I know it won't happen but still is there even a possibility? 

Imagine everyone rooting for Britney :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Avenger said:

Johnny Depp trial was televised, I wonder if Jamie sits for deposition can it be televised to? Or Britney vs Jamie has to both comply? How it works? I don't think Johnny vs Amber both agreed to get all this drama televised? I don't know how it works, considering Britney has severe public anxiety I know it won't happen but still is there even a possibility? 

it's up to the judge. from what i remember heard didn't want it televised but depp did and ultimately the judge allowed cameras in the court. 

• Like 2
On 5/28/2022 at 11:32 AM, easy said:

it's up to the judge. from what i remember heard didn't want it televised but depp did and ultimately the judge allowed cameras in the court. 

The Judge did it to prevent a media Circus outside, which it did.

Plus it also puts major pressure for people to not lie, because they can easily be exposed (just like Amber has been left and right).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block