Britney issues a statement on recent shootings: We need change. Enough is enough.

2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Read today that the number of children ******** went from 14 to 18 and now with 3 adults ******** (one being the shooters grandma). Horrific events and I hate that there’s a part of me that’s destigmatized by this. Hate is a powerful word, but I’m starting to really hate the Republican Party. They say gun reform isn’t needed. That if a person is going to shoot someone, they’ll find a way. So why reform ******** laws? If someone’s going to do it, they’ll find a way. Use that same logic against them in regards to most of their policies and they can’t comprehend it or refuse to acknowledge it. They don’t budge on policy, but Dems are supposed to. It’s been over 2 decades from the first school mass shooting, their ways aren’t working and more of our countries innocent children are suffering. They care more about the unborn children, than the born children we have alive in this country. 

The republicans have allowed an evil faction to take over their party. They used to be a respectable party that cared about keeping the country together, safe and economically stable. Now they just want to torment minority groups and take power for the sake of having power. 

Things could change. The USA is so unique with this problem. We need to do something about it. 

But no, the Republicans will gaslight, deflect and distract. They'll say it's a mental health issue while red states defund their mental health systems. It's sick. They are a sick party dragging us all down to the bottom with them. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Thank you Britney for speaking out! It's saddened and angered me this has happened and the fact the US government will do £uck all about changing their gun laws. They always say they will after a school shooting takes place but no real change happens. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block