BRITNEY MET WITH THE WEEKND AND THE DIRECTOR OF 'EUPHORIA'

11 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Oh my God you people are are so annoying. Who cares what other people are doing. They will always do that. She doesn't have to mention jack.

Agreed…I miss when celebrities didn’t get involved in politics. Some are misinformed, others are sponsored by some politicians so of course they will favor them, and in general, I don’t find it honest, since they will most likely never experience the consequences of some of the key points they endorse…And some people will support whatever their fave says it’s the right thing without doing proper research.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Love seeing her with her peers!

It looks like Vicky hooked the meeting up.

That's what makes me think that people expecting a collab or cameo on Euphoria/The Idol are probably reading a bit too much into this. She was probably just visiting, she's a huge fan of Euphoria and The Weeknd is a huge fan of hers. If she does decide to work again though it would be great seeing her work with The Weeknd.

19 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That's what makes me think that people expecting a collab or cameo on Euphoria/The Idol are probably reading a bit too much into this. She was probably just visiting, she's a huge fan of Euphoria and The Weeknd is a huge fan of hers. If she does decide to work again though it would be great seeing her work with The Weeknd.

Yeah exactly, I think Vicky literally did Britney/The Weeknd a favour to meet! I literally do not expect a cameo or anything.

I agree, i'd love her to work with The Weeknd on music in the future if that is what she wanted.

16 hours ago, SLV4U said:

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

Maybe we are expecting Nrirney to be very frail and weak, but she might have had a miscarriage very early on, and knows she will absolutely try again. She has aooo many resources to make it happen. If her body cannot sustain a pregnancy, she can get a surrogate. Perhaps she is full of hope and not destroyed like we expect her to. Perhaps she already mourned and cried way before announcing it. 

• Love 1
On 5/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, SLV4U said:

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

Get help 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block