BRITNEY MET WITH THE WEEKND AND THE DIRECTOR OF 'EUPHORIA'

4 hours ago, SLV4U said:

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

Do you not think you're only concerned because you've been told to be concerned by people who profited off her misery? I mean, if she posted instagram videos of her crying would you say something else?

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I would love for this to develop into Britney working with Sam and /or The Weeknd but, with Vicky being bff with Sam Levinson, there's a chance this was just a social call... and I'm honestly equally excited if it was just that. It's so so good to see she's out and about meeting cool people, regardless of it being work related.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, SLV4U said:

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

I know people judge britney differently but Rihanna made a video about killing her accountant (the one that took money from her) and everyone just loves it (specially at the end of the video that she's naked and covered in blood). I would love to see Britney in a revenge project.

I just hate that the woman can't say anything. If she says she likes Doritos -> damn, she's like a kid. Is she says she likes s** -> damn, she's a nympho. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Some people want her to be depressed, not willing to leave her bed and posting crying selfies on Instagram saying how miserable her live is and she wants to die. Screw those miserable people. Britney has gone through a lot in life and in that process she has learned to be strong. Sorry for those haters here disguised as fans, but you can feel sad about something that happened and continue living life…Some people want her to do a performative depressive episode just so she satisfies them.

The fact that Britney can deal with what she dealt with during the Con-ship( Being dragged back on stage, being threatened to tour, etc) and still go onstage and act as if nothing is happening, shows what true strength Britney has, in all aspects. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

i love seeing her just out and enjoying life, meeting whoever she wants and being normal. whether for business, future business, or just hanging out, this is nothing but GOOD for her and huge healing step. 

with that said, some fans are making it abundantly clear they were a fan of who the conservatorship made britney be, and not who she actually is. if you think i'm talking about you, i am. re-evaluate yourself. analyze yourself. and quite literally, leave britney alone. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block