BRITNEY MET WITH THE WEEKND AND THE DIRECTOR OF 'EUPHORIA'

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, SLV4U said:

I try REALLY hard not to criticize Britney, but I am legitimately starting to worry about her. The Euphoria clip she posted with the caption she wrote...it's very easy to put 2 & 2 together. By no means do I think she'd actually commit any crimes against the people who wronged her, but saying a scene like that makes you feel peace is not a very good look when so many people already think you should be in a conservatorship. For the record, I do not...but I know there are many (non-fans) who do. Also...she literally JUST announced the miscarriage 10 days ago. She was in Vegas over the weekend recording skits for Instagram & now smiling with the Weeknd & shooting a movie? After wanting another kid as long as she has? I know everyone handles things differently, but that is REALLY quick to process & be ready to do such things. Please don't come for me because I absolutely support her & will always do so. I'm just genuinely getting concerned. 

Like you said… everyone deal with things differently :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, nostalgicvenom said:

Non-fans are a herd of sheep and enjoy the bullying aspect of it. You being a fan… why are you falling into that societal conditioning trap? 

exactly, since when a fan of anything or anyone has cared about what the GP thinks about their idol?

But anyways, she looks excited, she looks happy, even if there's no project going on here, I'm glad she gets to live these experiences. She's freaking Britney Spears and she should be able to meet the producer of her favorite show if she wants to, and travel wherever she wants, whenever she needs, because she's worked so hard for this that now she just has to enjoy life.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SLV4U said:

Go seek an asylum and never leave.

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, SLV4U said:

Remember, she announced the miscarriage PUBLICLY ten days ago... we have no idea when it actually happened. It's very possible she's already gone through the grieving process and is now trying to move on and find positivity in her life again.

As for the first part of your comment... when a person goes through a traumatic event, it's actually very common for the victim to want to enact revenge on the person or people who harmed them. It's just something that's never really talked about because it's a very taboo topic. But as you said, Britney would never take matters into her own hands and I'm sure she understands she has to jump through the proper (i.e. legal) hoops to ensure her abusers are taken care of.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney is currently getting ripped in the comments about gun violence due to the recent school shooting. It’s unclear if she’s aware of Texas   

Oh my God you people are are so annoying. Who cares what other people are doing. They will always do that. She doesn't have to mention jack.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

I'm Sorry but how was she going to become a mother again until few weeks ago and now we're speculating about work and Projects? I don't see anything major happening until she gets the baby she wants tbh... 

She can't work on projects and become a mother?  🙄

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Some people want her to be depressed, not willing to leave her bed and posting crying selfies on Instagram saying how miserable her live is and she wants to die. Screw those miserable people. Britney has gone through a lot in life and in that process she has learned to be strong. Sorry for those haters here disguised as fans, but you can feel sad about something that happened and continue living life…Some people want her to do a performative depressive episode just so she satisfies them.

100% she doesn't need to show that she's depressed.  I'm sure she is behind the scenes. Grieving is random and unpredictable.  .  .here's a weird truth, Britney is human. When you grieve you're not crying 24/7. People grasp at straws and they're right back to criticizing her for everything again. "Omg she's smiling after losing a baby". Normal people do that, it doesn't mean they're not Grieving. In fact most funerals have people giggling and laughing in between cries.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Remember, she announced the miscarriage PUBLICLY ten days ago... we have no idea when it actually happened. It's very possible she's already gone through the grieving process and is now trying to move on and find positivity in her life again.

As for the first part of your comment... when a person goes through a traumatic event, it's actually very common for the victim to want to enact revenge on the person or people who harmed them. It's just something that's never really talked about because it's a very taboo topic. But as you said, Britney would never take matters into her own hands and I'm sure she understands she has to jump through the proper (i.e. legal) hoops to ensure her abusers are taken care of.

Thank you for this response. It's good to be able to have a conversation rather than just hurling insults because you don't like the opinions of a complete stranger. 

As far as the timing...the last time I can find a mention of her being pregnant on her Instagram is May 9th. However, posts have been deleted and I can't figure out if anything was posted in the days following because of that. The miscarriage announcement was made on May 14th. I'm guessing they announced it quickly to be sure it wasn't leaked before they could make a statement. Technically since they were in Vegas over the weekend. It was actually only 6-7 days from the announcement when they went. 

As far as people's responses to trauma...I completely agree that such thoughts are normal. Wanting revenge is normal. Feeling comfortable enough to publicly share the video she did & say it brings you peace, when it's fairly obvious what it's directed towards (those who have wronged her)? That is enough to cause a bit of concern. 

No one on this forum knows me or where my heart is. I do not believe she needs to be in a conservatorship and my concern is coming from a fear that she could land herself right back in the situation she just escaped if the people watching her under a microscope find enough proof through her posts/actions/etc to get a judge to be concerned. She has publicly called out the corrupt people involved & talked about suing them & wanting them in jail. Their absolute best defense would be to get her back in a conservatorship and be able to say it's proof that what they did all that time was justified. I don't want her depressed or crying in videos. I love to see her happy. That's why I care enough to even be concerned. If that makes me a brainwashed hater, fake fan, etc...then so be it. 

3 hours ago, SLV4U said:

Oh the things I would post and rant if I were in her position and maybe delete afterwards and post again....

Come in this woman has been kept hidden like a bird for 13 years let it fly and soar without fear of being abandoned again because of all the hidden trauma in her past life and present events.

You do not have to love her unconditionally, just understand her point of view. Things she wanted for so long have to happen within the next few years or she'll be too old to do them. She's gotta be fast and spontaneous not grieving months long for a baby loss.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block