Report: Britney reportedly "in talks" to headline Las Vegas residency at Resorts World

Before you read, the source is The Sun :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: i.e. a British equivalent of TMZ. 

---

Britney is reportedly "in talks" to headline a new Las Vegas residency at Resorts World.

Britney and @SamAsghari hung out at Resorts World last weekend. Britney was also accompanied by her friend and agent Cade Hudson, as well as television producer Jeff Beacher (Paris Hilton's My New BFF, Jimmy Kimmel Live! Pitbull's New Year's Revolution, Mariah Carey's Merriest Christmas and 'The Osbournes').

The residency news first appeared in The Sun. A source told them "no official offer has been made, but the talks have definitely begun." 

They added: "Britney could be back onstage as early as next year in Vegas." 

Would you like to see Britney in Vegas at a new residency? 

Related:

perf.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I have no doubt this is what they’re doing, I also wouldn’t put it past Brit to take advantage of these trips and yet don’t sign on anything.

if another residency or tour happens I don’t think it will happen that soon. I would expect it later rather than sooner. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She literally had a miscarriage and people are saying this BS?

How is it bs when that is the only reason they wouldve plastered her on their hotel, only reason y they let her stay for free at the hotel...and im sorry but just because she said she was preg and had a miscarriage doesnt really mean its fact. U have to remember she is in the beginning process of drumming up buzz for her book and the album that will def be dropping within the next year. For all we know she was advised by her pr people to claim that to gain gp sympathy b4 promo roll out.  But u go ahead and keep thinking its bs when almost all of the stuff the tabloids have reported over the years has turned out ti be legit

• Love 2