Tabloids smearing Britney’s name again.

It is a FACT that these tabloids are trash. 

it is a FACT that Britney has done nothing wrong and does NOT need a conservatorship.  

it is a FACT that what she is posting is NOT indicative of a mental illness. (Not that it’s our place to weigh in on it). 

it is a FACT that she can post whatever she pleases within the terms of use of insta. 

but she could easily avoid this by chilling out on the newds with little heart emojis over her ****y. Okay fine. Even if she doesn’t give af what people think!! I’m so frustrated by all this come back on her now. I hate the she’s finally free and we have to now deal with this tabloid trash again. Its serving Perez Hilton era. What sucks the most is it doesn’t matter. We can sit here and trash the tabloids and we know she is strong and free and dealing with a lot, but just like the news and social medias, THIS WILL DICTATE THE GPs VIEW AND OPINIONS OF HER. 

FML

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Email My D said:

Forget the headline. I wana know who the f#©* is still buying magazines, it's 2022 :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

There's a little old lady who drags her husband with her every week to my store to buy the new issues of like 15 different magazines

I'm not at all surprised she's splurging. After a break up, usually people spend a little more money than usual by getting new things or makeovers. It's the feeling behind turning a new leaf, a new phase of life. Britney essentially broke up with her entire family and broke free from all her restrictions. Of course she wants new, fresh things in her life. She's got the money to do, so why shouldn't she splurge? Even if she wasn't stinking rich, it's her right to waste it all away... and if she does? She's Britney freaking Spears. She can release something, or do a show or a merch collab or literally anything and easily make more money. Let's be real even if she marketed something super cringey, most of us would still buy it, at least I would 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, easy said:

this has team con written all over it. they stay living in 2007 with this poor attempt at a smear campaign. imagine having to be the journalist tasked with spinning everyday purchases as a cause for concern. "rich celebrities spends money on frying pans" 🥴

yass...i read the article in a Barnes and Noble...you can actually tell that the journalist doesnt want to be writing this article. the stuff about the spending is all a direct quote from the source. But the person writing the article is not the same person deciding on the BS front cover.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block