Tabloids smearing Britney’s name again.

32 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Lol the audacity of "BRITNEY SPENDS 80K A WEEK!!" as if they were the ones who gave her the money. Bit*h earned it herself, it's her money, so why do these nobodies think she should justify anything? If she wants she can spend a million a day, none of their business. I'm sure nobody is diving into their expenses with their 900 USD monthly salary for writing these trashy articles anyway :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Britney probably spent more than that per week to pay all of the leeches on Team Con. She also spends that much per week to subsidize K-Fed's broke ***. 

The media can't help themselves. They gave themselves a big pat on the back for the documentaries pointing out how horrible they were to her in the 2000s and then they chase after money and do it to her again. 

• Like 7

I mean Kelly is on the cover too, even though she's trying to keep her divorce civil.

These tabloids print stories and even fake interviews with no evidence and base it on hearsay to prevent getting sued. And even if, those few that do sue are not enough for those tabloids to make minus profit as the issue is already sold out when the case is in front of a judge.

A late night host in Germany issued his own tabloid with lies and made up stories and interviews about the heads behind some of the biggest tabloid papers in Germany to show what is covered by "journalism" and he could not get sued despite the laws are even stricter than in the US I think.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Criticizing her for nude selfies is the same energy as criticizing her in the 2000s for going out for drinks with friends. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Would love to know all the secrets that the the writers of these headlines have. I’m sure they’re much worse. Let women live their lives. 

• Like 2

this has team con written all over it. they stay living in 2007 with this poor attempt at a smear campaign. imagine having to be the journalist tasked with spinning everyday purchases as a cause for concern. "rich celebrities spends money on frying pans" 🥴

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block