Panic! At the Disco Announce new album “Viva Las Vengeance” out August 19th and Tour with MARINA, Beach Bunny & Jake Wesley Rogers beginning September 8, 2022 + First song and video out now!

Hallelujah Panic! At the Disco announced their 7th studio album Viva Las Vengeance will release on August 19 followed by a tour with headliners MARINA, Beach Bunny and Jake Wesley Rogers on select dates. The album, merch, and tickets available for preorders this week. 

Anyone else excited for Panic!’s return? 

spacer.png

• Love 6

I may be the only one... But this is so much energy it's simply tiring me. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

The boy is definitely talented. I fell in love with the "death of a bachelor". Was about to buy the whole record and then I gave it a listen on the stream: his whole catalogue exudes fiery energy. 

And while sometimes it feels empowering, too often it's plainly draining me. :nopingout_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block