Christina Aguilera ‘La Tormenta’ EP

Cqleb

I'm so happy with what Xtina has become... I still hate all her unnecessary screaming (I thought she had learned he lesson with "Stripped", which is pure joy from beginning to end, but then she went back to her old ways) but she seems so at ease with herself, and confident, and mature, and is as hardworking as ever. What a great woman.

About her Spanish music, she definitely is honest and has the sentiment, and maybe it's her age but she always goes for more folklore, old school Spanish music, which I appreciate. But, again, her screaming is so annoying... and with Spanish music it just doesn't work. At all. Other than that... I take my hat off for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This is amazing:

I hate the constant photoshooping on her body, but they did the same with Britney's on "Slumber Party", and that was at Britney's second prime, so I don't get it...

I dont know if she is edited or not, but have u seen the pap pics from cannes yesterday? she looks great, in the la reina video she's wearing a corset so her figure looks even better. 

23 minutes ago, jagger said:

I dont know if she is edited or not, but have u seen the pap pics from cannes yesterday? she looks great, in the la reina video she's wearing a corset so her figure looks even better. 

I had not until you mentioned it:

amfAR_Gala_Cannes_2022_-_Christina_Aguil

Stunning.

But can someone explain whatever is happening above and below her hands?? I don't get it.

• Love 2

N

6 hours ago, Creamybg said:

I ve read that the EP has leaked…

on a french site there are also previews 😞😞

Damn Xtina ☹️

The release was scheduled for Friday, but it seems some countries didn't get the information of the delay and the EP is on some music platforms. All 5 songs are great

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block