Demi Lovato's new music video for "Skin Of My Teeth" is out

Can't wait for this song and the new era to begin! Only thing I don't understand now is the cover art. They put their name in it but not the title of the song. We already know who it is because their face is on the cover. Is this a tacky way of stirring up controversy with Taylor Swift? Idk but Demi needs to chill and release their music, not render any conflict because that's the reason I dislike them very much. Only like their music these days and honestly it sounds so good!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rex said:

Can't wait for this song and the new era to begin! Only thing I don't understand now is the cover art. They put their name in it but not the title of the song. We already know who it is because their face is on the cover. Is this a tacky way of stirring up controversy with Taylor Swift? Idk but Demi needs to chill and release their music, not render any conflict because that's the reason I dislike them very much. Only like their music these days and honestly it sounds so good!

A lot of artists have released single/album covers where the title is omitted but the artist name is still present.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

I’m kind of confused by everyone’s comments as well.  Skin of my teeth is a common term always used.   Am I missing something here? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

No I just think a lot of people need to read more lol, that sounds shady but it’s just stating a fact. 

and to be clear I don’t mean the Bible unless you’re into that :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it but I find it cringe she is STILL capitalizing on her **** addiction / overdose. like it wasn't catchy enough before and they just try again with new production and a new take on it.......no heartfelt ballads, this time try the pop-rock resurgence....lol 

I dn. I like it so I guess it's working! 

• Like 3

I like this type of music, but is this me or it kinda sounds...mono? Meaning not in stereo hah... I don't like the mixing.

About the lyrics... There is no other artist as morbid as Demi. She just will never get over all her inner troubles if she keeps glamorizing them in song and video form, one after the other.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block