Sam: Fellas don’t ever piss off your woman. Ever… 😂

9 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

I bet you’re fun at parties 

Fair enough, I expected people to think I’m an idiot. Also, I don’t actually have any extremely bad feelings about this, it’s just an observation that if it was the other way round people wouldn’t find it funny, to see Sam pretending to slap Britney. Or maybe they would, I’m probably just being ridiculous and I own that. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I understand what you’re saying, and I agree, this isn’t in any way abuse, it’s just a stunt and a joke, no one was hurt and it was funny etc.

So would you feel the exact same way if it was the other way round? Maybe you would and I’m just being a miserable cow. It’s probably that, I overthink! 

knowing me I will snap and tell Sam to **** off leave my queen alone. But that is because I love Britney, if it was a male that I appreciated as much as Britney and a Woman did that to him I would say **** her too

and this is why society is what it is, we in general have more appreciation to women and less feelings to men so we react differently in that situation regardless of the wrong doing 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Fair enough, I expected people to think I’m an idiot. Also, I don’t actually have any extremely bad feelings about this, it’s just an observation that if it was the other way round people wouldn’t find it funny, to see Sam pretending to slap Britney. Or maybe they would, I’m probably just being ridiculous and I own that. 

I’m just joking. I think most people know domestic violence is bad. I think we all need to not look at every skit with a social justice or human rights lens, and just enjoy the stupid humor of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Lisa88007 said:

I’m just joking. I think most people know domestic violence is bad. I think we all need to not look at every skit with a social justice or human rights lens, and just enjoy the stupid humor of it. 

It was just an observation that’s all, that if it was the other way round the comments might be different. Just thinking out loud really. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Some of y’all are so sensitive. Life must be really exhausting being offended by every little thing. 

I wasn’t offended at all, it’s obviously hard to get that across on here, I just found it interesting that it’s an example of women being praised for something that men would get criticised for. 

i know no one will believe me but in real life it takes a lot to offend me, I’m stupidly easy going. I have the most offence towards myself and my actions/feelings, so am very “live and let live” towards others. 

It honestly was just an observation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Wow, the difference would be extreme if you switch genders. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: interesting point of view

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’m going to be that annoying person and expect to get laughed at for it but…

This is NOT against Britney or Sam, it’s a rant about the world. If this stunt was played out the other way round and Sam was pretending to slap Britney into the pool, no one would be calling it “hilarious” or saying “You go dude!”. 

Domestic abuse against men - as women and other men being the perpetrators- is not taken seriously enough, and this has to change. It’s been mocked time and time again in tv shows, films, music videos, on stage, and in reality. Men suffer too and shouldn’t be made fun of in this way.

Once again this isn’t a dig at Britney, it’s been made to be very normal to get entertainment from this, so it’s probably something she thought nothing of and lots of people won’t either. And I know it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, just something to consider. 

I agree with u when it comes to real life domestic violence but this is clearly a skit meant for entertainment, people really need to learn how to separate real life from make believe and for the record as a woman myself who’s watching a certain real life trial currently taking place, I believe it was the man being abused and the woman was the abuser based on the evidence I’ve seen and esp. listened to, is the man a saint, no, but the actual evidence overwhelmingly supports that she is the abuser, however, this is clearly a skit. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I agree with u when it comes to real life domestic violence but this is clearly a skit meant for entertainment, people really need to learn how to separate real life from make believe and for the record as a woman myself who’s watching a certain real life trial currently taking place, I believe it was the man being abused and the woman was the abuser based on the evidence I’ve seen and esp. listened to, is the man a saint, no, but the actual evidence overwhelmingly supports that she is the abuser, however, this is clearly a skit. 

Once again, I realise it’s a skit and not real life and a complete make believe joke. I don’t have any issue with separating the reality from the fake joke they did. It was just an observation that if they did this same joke the other way round, it would still be equally as fake and make believe, however the comments MIGHT be different. They might not as well, I’m just thinking out loud. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Some people here are miserable AF, finding a problem with anything.

I know that’s aimed at me, and I’m not miserable, it’s great they’re having fun and there’s no problem with it, just an observation that’s all, just contributing to the thread in a different way, and having conversation. 

Sometimes it’s good to look at multiple angles of things, I don’t think I’ve said anything disrespectful to Britney or Sam, or any members, but if you think I have then I apologise and accept any punishment you need to give me in terms of a warning etc. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I also meant to say that yes with that trial taking place, you’re absolutely right that the public are totally supportive towards him and agree that he’s been abused. So that does contradict what I said originally, I do think I might be totally wrong in my opinions lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block