Sam: Fellas don’t ever piss off your woman. Ever… 😂

I’m going to be that annoying person and expect to get laughed at for it but…

This is NOT against Britney or Sam, it’s a rant about the world. If this stunt was played out the other way round and Sam was pretending to slap Britney into the pool, no one would be calling it “hilarious” or saying “You go dude!”. 

Domestic abuse against men - as women and other men being the perpetrators- is not taken seriously enough, and this has to change. It’s been mocked time and time again in tv shows, films, music videos, on stage, and in reality. Men suffer too and shouldn’t be made fun of in this way.

Once again this isn’t a dig at Britney, it’s been made to be very normal to get entertainment from this, so it’s probably something she thought nothing of and lots of people won’t either. And I know it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, just something to consider. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
Typo
  • Like 8
21 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’m going to be that annoying person and expect to get laughed at for it but…

This is NOT against Britney or Sam, it’s a rant about the world. If this stunt was played out the other way round and Sam was pretending to slap Britney into the pool, no one would be calling it “hilarious” or saying “You go dude!”. 

Domestic abuse against men - as women and other men being the perpetrators- is not taken seriously enough, and this has to change. It’s been mocked time and time again in tv shows, films, music videos, on stage, and in reality. Men suffer too and shouldn’t be made fun of in this way.

Once again this isn’t a dig at Britney, it’s been made to be very normal to get entertainment from this, so it’s probably something she thought nothing of and lots of people won’t either. And I know it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, just something to consider. 

Violence of any kind perpetuated from men to men or woman to woman. But we know it’s for entertainment. If we make it serious no action movie should exist. Even no movies at all or television because if you consider not only physical abuse but psychological abuse people in general are doing things like that in their everyday life. But the bad thing is when it goes to an extreme… we are humans no robots still

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Violence of any kind perpetuated from men to men or woman to woman. But we know it’s for entertainment. If we make it serious no action movie should exist. Even no movies at all or television because if you consider not only physical abuse but psychological abuse people in general are doing things like that in their everyday life. But the bad thing is when it goes to an extreme… we are humans no robots still

I understand what you’re saying, and I agree, this isn’t in any way abuse, it’s just a stunt and a joke, no one was hurt and it was funny etc.

So would you feel the exact same way if it was the other way round? Maybe you would and I’m just being a miserable cow. It’s probably that, I overthink! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block