Brian Freidman Pays Tribute To Britney’s DWAD Dancers Andre & Gabriel

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

Has Britney ever commented on someone’s IG post?  I don’t recall her ever even commenting on Sam’s lol.  I remember she interacted with Madonna years ago, but I’m pretty sure that was Twitter.

Pretty her account has only ever “liked” things, as far as activity outside of posting goes. Although I’m sure that was prior to the #FreeBritney era. 

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, G-unit said:

Has Britney ever commented on someone’s IG post?  I don’t recall her ever even commenting on Sam’s lol.  I remember she interacted with Madonna years ago, but I’m pretty sure that was Twitter.

Her account thanked Matthew Koma after their song was released in 2020 but it’s unclear if it was her or Cassie  

• Love 1

That show really was everything! Those dancers were so great - they each had so much personality. So sad about Andre and Gabriel =( They are awesome dancers. I went to the DWAD Tour during the second leg in summer 2002! It was spectacular.

If Britney ever does another tour, I wish she would get Wade to direct and Brian to choreograph. They really did make a pop masterpiece together!

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

That show really was everything! Those dancers were so great - they each had so much personality. So sad about Andre and Gabriel =( They are awesome dancers. 

If Britney ever does another tour, I wish she would get Wade to direct and Brian to choreograph. They really did make a pop masterpiece together!

Wade is blacklisted from the industry. No popular artist will hire him....ever. Shame. Boy is really talented.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

He’s nuts, he lied about MJ abusing him for clout & was the main antagonist in the Britney/Justin breakup

Not only that, when wade and brit hooked up, wade already had a gf. Wade was dating Michael Jackson Niece at the time, so Wade has REALLY burned some bridges. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block