Harry Styles Revealed What It Was Like To Shoot His First Nude Scene For "My Policeman"

• Content Curators

My Policeman, in which Variety describes harry’s role as a gay man in the 1950s whose marriage to his wife is complicated by his love for a male museum curator.

Harry says in a interview with Howard stern "There’s no peen in the final cut," 

“I think the most important thing in that stuff is trust," he added, while explaining that filming s** scenes works best "if you speak about it properly with everyone that’s involved."

“If you remember that the most important thing on the set is the two human beings doing it. If at any point either one of you is uncomfortable, I think having the conversation where it’s like, ‘It doesn’t matter if they’re getting great stuff, if you don’t feel good, you tell me and we’ll stop.’”

ADF5B669-6AB9-4838-A075-42D18244DC82.thumb.webp.d8d65da16c458f053040713886904226.webp

I know they are all actors but I don't understand why anyone would film a gay s3x scene unless they're gay... I mean, why be explicit about something if you're not going to be accurate? And on the other hand, if they care so much about how people feel while filming this, then you don't need to go all the way... I just don't understand "middle ground" when it comes to s3x unless it's for controversy to sell tickets / streaming.

• 7 months later...
On 5/23/2022 at 5:17 AM, bitbitboi said:

I know they are all actors but I don't understand why anyone would film a gay s3x scene unless they're gay... I mean, why be explicit about something if you're not going to be accurate? And on the other hand, if they care so much about how people feel while filming this, then you don't need to go all the way... I just don't understand "middle ground" when it comes to s3x unless it's for controversy to sell tickets / streaming.

Many celebs and people are bi. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block