Mick Jagger On Harry Styles: “I Was Much More Androgynous” Than Him

17 hours ago, bas che said:

“Superficial resemblance” sounds like a shade to me. At least Madonna did it with class with her “reductive” comment because it’s true. Harry did not go out of his way to copy Mick Jagger’s look, it seems like a coincidence, whereas Gaga has been borrowing from Madonna and many others time and time again. 

I don’t think you understand the different ways superficial can be used. In this context it is not shade. It is just saying there is a “surface level resemblance.” Meaning, he believes, the only similarities they have are their appearance, not music. Which is true considering they are completely different genres. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, cchenbag said:

they did that to madonna when britney came out and madonna only ever praised britney (even deffended her many times).  

I agree. I am not Madonna´s biggest fan, but she approached that one very nicely. 

• Love 1

Mick Jagger is a legend and is only stating facts. Did I put two and two together here? No. But now I can see it. I like Harry, but this whole new persona and style does come off as a schtick to garner more press and I thought that before this Jagger interview.

They are very different artists, though. Jagger is a rock and roll legend and Harry is a popstar. One is authentic and the other is doing what pop stars do-changing things up to keep his fans interested.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block