1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Great job! However I couldn’t help but notice you took heavy inspiration from the Chris Cox Megamix. Have you considered giving him credit? The transitions between the songs he chose and the ones you chose were almost the same. I paused during Overprotected to say this, but I liked the intro mixing her slower songs together. I haven’t even finished it but it’s already one of the best I’ve seen 

Oh yes definitely inspired by the Chris Cox Megamix since that Megamix is literally what made me want to make Megamixes when I grew up!! I've spoken to Chris directly in the past (but lost contact) but you're right I should definitely acknowledge any inspo from him. I will say however that there's only a couple of transitions out of the 40 tracks I used that could be inspired by him. The rest was me. 

Just now, BUWYGF said:

I must express gratitude that you always find a way to include 3 into your megamixes, it's my fave song by Brit that's often overlooked by the fanbase. So thanks :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I love the ending, gave me chills :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I won't deny it's not my absolute favourite of hers!! But I couldn't make a Megamix without it. 

• Love 1

The one from a few years ago is awesome. It flowed better between songs and didn't seem as being dragged and dropped in. I still listen to that one all the time.

Good effort mixing in some other tracks. I feel like the personal life stuff being added in was not appropriate for a dance mix as it kills the vibe of the whole thing you worked on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block