1 hour ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Omg I am excited beyond words. Evolution of britney is my FAVE megamix and I listen every time I run. I cannot wait to put on my headphones later and enjoy this one!!!!!!! Thank you!

I actually have been listening to this new one non stop since I finished it. So good to finally have been able to slide songs like Sometimes and Breathe On Me into a mix

• Love 2

Great job! However I couldn’t help but notice you took heavy inspiration from the Chris Cox Megamix. Have you considered giving him credit? The transitions between the songs he chose and the ones you chose were almost the same. I paused during Overprotected to say this, but I liked the intro mixing her slower songs together. I haven’t even finished it but it’s already one of the best I’ve seen 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block