Britney returns with a skit: "this is my message to all my therapists and people who took my money… KISS MY MOTHER ******* ***"

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But it doesn’t bother me so much that I don’t want to talk about it. I simply said how they make me feel, but that she was free to post whatever she pleases. 

glad she has your permission :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
7 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

LITERALLY. THIS. 

The whole last 20 seconds about six flags and the snow. Made me die. And made me emotional. Because it LITERALLY gave me pre conservatorney.

Like Chaotic. Or Diary. Or her old things like that. That was EXACTLY her energy. 

And I feel like the most comforting thing, at least for me. Is that she hasn't changed. And it was just the conservatorship. I remember when she was in it. People were sad she was different. Or wasn't the same etc 

And now that she's out. It's the same. Or reminiscent of the Britney all the real fans know and fell in love with. 

And it just makes me really happy for her. And I'm proud of her for even putting herself out there like this still. 

She literally could have disappeared and we never would've seen her again. 

So let he do what the **** she wants. Because we're all allowed to do and post whatever we want.  

And she, at the VERY LEAST deserves that too 

I disagree. It’s a different type of quirkiness in my perspective.  But I don’t want to argue about it since we are entitled to our feelings and Britney has been thru a lot. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, --- said:

glad she has your permission :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s not that I was giving her permission, it’s that I was avoiding responses telling me she is allowed to do whatever she wants. Had I not added that, people (like you) would have said exactly that. But since I avoided it, people (like you) still find a way to flip it back on me because you don’t like my opinion. On the other hand, your opinion doesn’t bother me, because we are both entitled to one.  

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s not that I was giving her permission, it’s that I was avoiding responses telling me she is allowed to do whatever she wants. Had I not added that, people (like you) would have said exactly that. But since I avoided it, people (like you) still find a way to flip it back on me because you don’t like my opinion. On the other hand, your opinion doesn’t bother me, because we are both entitled to one.  

like me? not the personal attacks. i can only take you at your words, i have no control over how you splay yourself on this forum. where did i give you my opinion?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Can someone explain to me what is happening in this skit lol I don’t get it but I still love her 

It's Britney, being Britney! The most sarcastic bad *ss b* tch in the game when something or someone pissed her off, she will destroy your sassy *ss in a really polite and nice but sarcastic way. This post is just as epic as:

britneyspears-light.gif

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:Love her!

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

She deleted the caption, so now there’s really no context for IG viewers :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

what I’m getting is she had a therapist who displayed too much positivity in the face of sadness 

Or... was one of those people who become insanely loud when you’re quiet (the ******* worst)

3 hours ago, bas che said:

“To my family who condoned this torture, go to hell”. Did she choose the right words here? I think she meant encouraged. 

no, condoned is right. her family accepted and allowed her torture in that facility/in therapy. her father had the power to get her out of there, and not put her there in the first place, or send her to therapists that she did not want to go to and he did nothing.

• Love 4
On 5/22/2022 at 10:45 AM, Johanpapz said:

It's Britney, being Britney! The most sarcastic bad *ss b* tch in the game when something or someone pissed her off, she will destroy your sassy *ss in a really polite and nice but sarcastic way. This post is just as epic as:

britneyspears-light.gif

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:Love her!

back then people thought she was on ***** or having a mental episode when she said that lol. Now we know...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block