We Need to Talk Harry Styles...

Harry Styles is literally a very great artist like I would honestly say he won me over with the Fine Line album πŸ‘ it was so ahead of its time I feel like that album is going to age very well.Β :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Now let's talk to his new record. Harry's House how's that classic sound that he's known for but I also feel like it's also more retro like it definitely has some 70s vibes and you know I'm here for it I feel like it's a really good record there's so many good tracks I've shown it to my best friend and she loves it like literally our favorite songs are Cinema and Music for a Sushi Restaurant πŸ‘Œ

I find it hard to believe he was even in a boy band I feel like honestly that was like probably the biggest mistake of his career because he is such an extremely talented artist and the other members of that group are so talented solo as well so you know I'm not throwing any shade towards them but honestly this guy is so talented and I feel like he's bringing Rock n' Roll back.Β 

As It Was Jump GIF by Harry Styles

I'm also very excited for his upcoming gay film My Policeman coming to Amazon Prime Video!Β :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Discuss?

"Cinema" for next single!

Β 

52 minutes ago, Lane said:

After listening to it some more it has grown on me a bit. It's not on par with Fine Line but it's a good album for sure.

My favorites: As It Was, Grapejuice, Little Freak, Cinema, and Satellite.Β 

Music for a Sushi Restaurant is too busy.Β 

Cinema is really really good 😊

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block