The year was 2006 and FERGIE was on top of the world! Life Is Crazy, One day you are at the top of your fame; the next day people completely forget about you !

9 hours ago, Bigno said:

I agree that fame is super fickle, but there has to be something that happened to her cause I thought she would have had, at least, another huge album no longer than a year or two after this one. Does anybody know what happened?

ย Also she is strange cause, she really is a talented singer and can do some extreme things on stage and yet, she just became kind of weird?! I dunno. her last album cycle and the anthem kind of buried her.ย 

She geared all of her focus to Black Eyed Peas right after the smash solo album unfortunately. They probably cut her a huge deal knowing that her staying in the band would benefit everyone involved. When that partnership ended she then wanted to go back to solo projects but it was far too late.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lane said:

She geared all of her focus to Black Eyed Peas right after the smash solo album unfortunately. They probably cut her a huge deal knowing that her staying in the band would benefit everyone involved. When that partnership ended she then wanted to go back to solo projects but it was far too late.

Oh, I see. Wow, what a sucky deal for her. It did no good to her career. Thank you for explaining that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block