Rumour: Cardi B’s next single is on the way

Cqleb

• Content Curators

According to music insiders this is what Cardi had to say about her next single

“I'm going to say the new single is going to be out very, very soon and you guys are going to love it. I gotta surprise you.”

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why dont she release a new album or go on tour?

Just having singles shouldnt be just enough.

Because she can’t + she’s on 360 deal with Atlantic Records. She does what they say but still, it’s so strange they don’t let her release material or doing more festivals. You can release music and invest in other businesses, but something is fishy. Our industry insider @Avengercan tell us what’s poppin’… her hype definitely died down, but sum’ ain’t adding up. Words on the street are saying that Atlantic want her to release the same day as Nicki.. which can be expected. Nicki would eat her up tho, imagine the barbz competing with Cardi… no doubt they will eat her up, just like they did with the Say So vs Savage. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style Holiday said:

Because she can’t + she’s on 360 deal with Atlantic Records. She does what they say but still, it’s so strange they don’t let her release material or doing more festivals. You can release music and invest in other businesses, but something is fishy. Our industry insider @Avengercan tell us what’s poppin’… her hype definitely died down, but sum’ ain’t adding up. Words on the street are saying that Atlantic want her to release the same day as Nicki.. which can be expected. Nicki would eat her up tho, imagine the barbz competing with Cardi… no doubt they will eat her up, just like they did with the Say So vs Savage. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Oh wow that sounds like it sucks.

I just thought she flopped hard with her last album and thats why she hasnt.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block