Britney: last night I burnt my fireplace up ! !

16 hours ago, Martini said:

her hand tremors :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Being medicated for as long as she was will sadly do that to you, my cousin was on lithium for years when she didn’t want to be & she shakes worse than this. It fried her motor skills, it shouldn’t be prescribed to anyone honestly

• Love 3

The irony that I logged on to make a post about how people should chill about her posts being “worrying” because it’s just her getting used to social media herself, recent freedom, blah blah blah… and the first thing I see is a story about her burning up her fireplace :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I love you to death Britney :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Being medicated for as long as she was will sadly do that to you, my cousin was on lithium for years when she didn’t want to be & she shakes worse than this. It fried her motor skills, it shouldn’t be prescribed to anyone honestly

I second this. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I was put on dozens of different medications for YEARS while doctors tried to treat me, and just the past year I’ve found an effective treatment finally and unfortunately I can tell a lot of those meds have either permanently affected me or… idk it’ll be a while before some things change. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: like one of the doctor confirmed permanent side effects is almost any time I stand up from sitting or laying for more than a few minutes -even slowly- I will always almost pass out and it takes a few seconds for me to get “normal”. 

• Love 1