N-Dubz return with "Charmer" - UK Arena Tour sells out within 3 minutes!

Slayer

8 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Honestly not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this and I mean that in a good way. It’s so good. Tulisa sounds sooooo good! 

I know right?! Sounds amazing!

I've got tickets for the Birmingham show but thinking of buying Nottingham or London tickets tomorrow too!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Damon said:

It makes me so sad and angry to think about where she would be now and the heights she would've reached if it wasn't for Mazher Mahmood :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Ugh I hate him so much, the British media really went after her and tried to ruin her. So glad she’s came back, she was silent on social media for years!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Isla said:

Didn’t realise there was a thread for the song nn. It’s catchy but it sounds similar to a lot of other recent hip hop songs to me? Tulisa does sound good though. I wonder if they will release anymore new songs. 

Tulisa said this isn't a reunion and that they are officially back :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: so i'm guessing we will get an album!

ALSO THE TOUR SOLD OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!

I got another set of tickets for the Nottingham date, I got a M&G!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Tulisa said this isn't a reunion and that they are officially back :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: so i'm guessing we will get an album!

ALSO THE TOUR SOLD OUT IN 3 MINUTES!!

I got another set of tickets for the Nottingham date, I got a M&G!

Omgggg yas!! Bring on the new album! And I wasn't expecting the tour to sell so well!! so many people on social media seem to be buzzing for this reunion, even people who I went to school with posted on Facebook about being 'angry' they couldn't get tickets lol. Congrats on getting a M&G, that's amazing!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block