Rihanna Is Looking At R9 Differently Since Pregnancy

Cqleb

4 hours ago, ExXL said:

She could release an album in 2019 and come back with a new album later this year after the baby , it made no sense to take such a long break from music just to promote some fashion brand or a few eyelash primers, she's just lazy , but good for her , she has the money she doesn't have to worry about anything anymore.... 

i dont get it either. what i dont get is she could have released a new album in 2020 when covid was really bad and no one would've expected her to do much  promo or any touring because of covid, and again she couldve released it when she was pregnant and again people wouldnt have expected much because she was having a baby. so the whole thing just doesnt make sense whatsoever. why cant she just release the ****** album or be honest and say i dont wanna do music anymore?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 11:59 PM, Zanderfree said:

All due respect to Fergie and her achievements…. But Rihanna has had 8 successful albums Fergie had one solo successful albums… they are not in the same lane at all… Rihanna power is huge. She change the skin care game she changed underwear game Maternity fashion game. Rihanna can wait another 5 years and still have a successful album. 

I'll just remind that Fergie also had success as part of the group, not just one album.

I don't think Riri will experience that effect since she's not off the radar, but on magazine covers and product launches.

46 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

I'll just remind that Fergie also had success as part of the group, not just one album.

I don't think Riri will experience that effect since she's not off the radar, but on magazine covers and product launches.

And none of the new BEP albums have done well…I think if they did a reunion with the OG they could have success but I think they had a falling out.. the think is Rihanna albums are still streaming extremely well! Like top notch… I see her putting out something and fans will go crazy! 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:15 PM, Aymama said:

So I’m guessing she was going to release some ho anthems? Or maybe it was going to be an album full of masterpieces like “diamond”, “stay”, “love on the brain”… But then she said NOW it’s gonna be fun after the baby… so ho anthems? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I’m lost :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

thats what I thought lol I'm here for the ho anthems 

On 5/20/2022 at 5:07 AM, icybaby said:

i am not even sure she should release music. she can face the same problem Fergie faced. Fergie was cooking her album too long and as a result  her album felt outdated even with that incredible voice and lyric. 

I know what you mean... It's not only about recording a new album but also about releasing it at the right time... Everything needs to combine in a sort of magical way for it to be special, even more so now with SO many releases by so many artists.

I mean, let's think about Beyoncé... I'm sure her new album will be at least decent, but she's hyped herself up so much that whatever she releases now will most likely be considered underwhelming.

So yeah, Rihanna should release whatever she has so far, give it a particular identity, hope to strike some gold, and then move on to the next musical project.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block