Jump to content

Rihanna Is Looking At R9 Differently Since Pregnancy


Recommended Posts

  • Content Curators

Rihanna revealed in the her recent Vogue  cover story that she’s been looking at her next project differently since becoming pregnant. It’s possible that a lot of the songs that were recorded in the past 5 years might not end up in the final product. 

Here’s how Rihanna described her Anti follow up  
137AA59D-7A66-4840-983B-3405836D1222.thumb.jpeg.91d37343cff0c6e34f803a9fbc0c1481.jpeg

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

she’s been looking at her next project differently since becoming pregnant

Rihanna be looking at it like this, cause we know there ain't no album in sight lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDmqDLO04CTWH-ti2KjJX

She should just release what she has already and start from scratch 

  • Haha 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 30 here

Link to comment

i am not even sure she should release music. she can face the same problem Fergie faced. Fergie was cooking her album too long and as a result  her album felt outdated even with that incredible voice and lyric. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

She could at least appease her fans and feed the GP something by doing a greatest hits & toss in some new tracks or remixes of deep cuts/fan favorite non-singles

 

she used to drop albums every quarter… I mean really once sis was done, she was done I guess :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, icybaby said:

i am not even sure she should release music. she can face the same problem Fergie faced. Fergie was cooking her album too long and as a result  her album felt outdated even with that incredible voice and lyric. 

All due respect to Fergie and her achievements…. But Rihanna has had 8 successful albums Fergie had one solo successful albums… they are not in the same lane at all… Rihanna power is huge. She change the skin care game she changed underwear game Maternity fashion game. Rihanna can wait another 5 years and still have a successful album. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, grovela said:

She could at least appease her fans and feed the GP something by doing a greatest hits & toss in some new tracks or remixes of deep cuts/fan favorite non-singles

 

she used to drop albums every quarter… I mean really once sis was done, she was done I guess :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is a good idea… I kind of wish when she dropped the vinyls of all her old music a few months back she added some new songs to support the launch. But I think she was actually going to drop music shortly after the vinyls but of course she got pregnant. We also have to think wether she doesn’t write or not she has to relate to the music and if she’s recorded songs that might not align with her life now it won’t feel real. She’s a mother now so I’m sure she wants to make music that is mature **** and where she at in life. We’ve always heard reckless unapologetic rockstar riri I’m curious to see how she transitions and what authentic looks like now for her. 

Link to comment

So the brat was her excuse for R9 THE WHOLE TIME :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

That is ofcourse a joke, but this is some bull**** she's acting like we're waiting on her like the second coming of Christ...

Either release music or keep it at this point tbh :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+

I’m stoked. From the description it seems like it will have a cool creative direction but when that’s the case it usually ends up being a commercial failure. Nevertheless, very high anticipation.

Link to comment

To me it makes no sense if she scraps the album and records new songs , or scrapping some of it and adding new ones , just released what you've recorded and save something for the next time , what she describes sounds the opposite of authentic .... anyways it seems she's not even into music anymore , and with that attitude it doesn't make us want it from her either.... Congrats on the baby enjoy changing diapers and keep ur album Ms Fenty . real housewives nene GIF

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, ExXL said:

To me it makes no sense if she scraps the album and records new songs , or scrapping some of it and adding new ones , just released what you've recorded and save something for the next time , what she describes sounds the opposite of authentic .... anyways it seems she's not even into music anymore , and with that attitude it doesn't make us want it from her either.... Congrats on the baby enjoy changing diapers and keep ur album Ms Fenty . real housewives nene GIF

 

Preach. 

I'm all for another album someday but I'm done with excuses. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

So I’m guessing she was going to release some ho anthems? Or maybe it was going to be an album full of masterpieces like “diamond”, “stay”, “love on the brain”… But then she said NOW it’s gonna be fun after the baby… so ho anthems? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
 

I’m lost :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

To me it makes no sense if she scraps the album and records new songs , or scrapping some of it and adding new ones , 

 

Same. everything im  about to say is what Rihanna has said, tbh i dont know what to believe now, she was working on R9 in 2018 thats the earliest i know, she might have been working on it in 2017  but i dont know. and at the end of 2018 she replied to a fan on twitter saying it would be released in 2019. so shes been working on it the past FOUR years AT LEAST, and now shes basically saying shes scrapping some of it and going to record new songs?? shes taking the piss now, im sorry. either release a damn album or retire from music. its so boring and pathetic now tbh 

Link to comment
On 5/20/2022 at 1:07 AM, icybaby said:

i am not even sure she should release music. she can face the same problem Fergie faced. Fergie was cooking her album too long and as a result  her album felt outdated even with that incredible voice and lyric. 

Don’t compare Fergie and Rihanna. One is an icon, the other is Fergie 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Same. everything im  about to say is what Rihanna has said, tbh i dont know what to believe now, she was working on R9 in 2018 thats the earliest i know, she might have been working on it in 2017  but i dont know. and at the end of 2018 she replied to a fan on twitter saying it would be released in 2019. so shes been working on it the past FOUR years AT LEAST, and now shes basically saying shes scrapping some of it and going to record new songs?? shes taking the piss now, im sorry. either release a damn album or retire from music. its so boring and pathetic now tbh 

She could release an album in 2019 and come back with a new album later this year after the baby , it made no sense to take such a long break from music just to promote some fashion brand or a few eyelash primers, she's just lazy , but good for her , she has the money she doesn't have to worry about anything anymore.... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Stefani said:

Girl what "pressure"? All you do is pick some songs from the hundreds of demos that have already been written, produced and bought for you, then you just have to go into a recording booth for a few hours. It's not that hard. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

You really love demeaning the success of a female artist as long as she is not Britney, do you? 

OT: We have been waiting for too long, Riri :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block