Jamie Lynn Likes A Post That Mocks Amber Heard’s Tear Wiping

Juno is so dumb. She should just use her Finsta and go hide her real one under a rock.

Amber is despicable and even if people online tend to be toxic and rude, taht doesn`t remove her sins and it`s enough to check a bit of this to understand the level of her disgusting ways. And no, I am not a Depp fan. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, Sourab Patodi said:

Amber’s treatment is somewhat similar to how Britney was treated in 2004-7

The world was team Justin and here the world is team Jonny…no one knows the truth, at least untill court ruling is out! 

we don’t want to wait for another 10 year to say justice for Amber

oh please, don't compare domestic abuse with cheating on your first teen overmediatized-love when you were 20 and did not get a normal childhood 

there's been so much proof for amber heard behavior. reminds me of "freebritney": we had so many proofs yet people were like: "I'm waiting for the professionals and qualified people to judge the case" "let justice do its work." "no one knows the truth."

On 5/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

What a horrible society we live in where the people still have the mentality of ‘burn the witch’ because majority agrees she is a witch. 

You can also not have a side on this story and let the court and judges handle it instead of bullying her and ridiculing her the same way Britney was ridiculed and judged by the public unanimously (and celebrated) for having lost the custody of her babies, partying pentiless and having a mental breakdown.

Society has learnt nothing. 

Your response implies you either 1) have information we and the jury do not, or 2) have similar trauma and this hits home for you. 

in any event, neither situation is the result of society. This decision was made based on a small jury who looked at every FACT… not assumption, every FACT that was presented to make their decision. And yes people are booing her and siding with Depp. Okay well she was caught in several lies so…. if you have evidence to save her name, you should be morally obligated to report it. 

I think they are both wrong in the way they treated each other. But it doesn’t matter what I think. 

Have in mind that Depp is best friends with Marilyn Manson (who has also been charged of ***ual assault/violence etc).
They do ***** together and have best friend tattoos.

Remember Depp stans the West Memphis Three (boys convicted of satanic ritual *******) and did a lot of work to get them freed.

Remember the rumors about River Phoenix' death?

Remember Depp was best friends with Hunter S. Thompson who insinuated killing people in the mountains while on Letterman. He is also quoted for saying stuff like: "In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught, In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

Now let's trash Evan Rachel Wood as well, shall we? Two best friends (Depp and Manson) are like two drops of water; they must have lots of stuff in common to want to spend so much time together right? Don't mind they are **** addicts and alcoholics, indulging in very graphic/violent lyrics. It all does not raise the possibility of acting out violent. No inclinations of thought patterns right? 

Don't mind Depps text message:

Bettany responded: "Having thought it through I don't think we should burn Amber".

Johnny Depp replied: "Let's drown her before we burn her!!! I will **** her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she's dead."

It's all fun and games right? The man is apparently physically/***ually attractive to women and men tries to mirror themselves in him. So justice for Mr Sparrow, a true (s)aint. 

Fun fact out of context: i figured Johnny loves to wear full face makeup, considering so many of his roles have that (cant keep count), and the fact that Mads Mikkelsen, portraying Grindewald does not have full face makeup on like Depp's Grindewald, it must have been something Depp wanted. Johnny just loves to powder that face up in white and apply some heavy eyeliner. Manson 2.0. 

Remember that? Sure I member Episode 8 GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block