Jamie Lynn Likes A Post That Mocks Amber Heard’s Tear Wiping

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not people being Amber stans :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: the girl is the devil but she liked a post about another vile person. Hardly the thing to get up in arms about :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Amber’s treatment is somewhat similar to how Britney was treated in 2004-7

The world was team Justin and here the world is team Jonny…no one knows the truth, at least untill court ruling is out! 

we don’t want to wait for another 10 year to say justice for Amber

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not people being Amber stans :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: the girl is the devil but she liked a post about another vile person. Hardly the thing to get up in arms about :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I haven’t followed the trial, admittedly, so I have no clue what’s going on. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Caleb happened to remind me of the existence of Jumbo Lou so I had to throw my mandated shade towards her. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1

The treatment of Amber Heard is despicable …

she already won in the UK .. the case is flimsy and Depp will lose. He is suing her for writing a op-ed without mentioning his name just saying she is a victim of domestic abuse. She never said anything more … 

it’s pretty clear he went off the rails in their relationship and it’s clear she isn’t all together herself, so I’m sure both assaulted the other, but that does not make her statement in the op-Ed false …

Depp is also friends with Marilyn Manson … 

society has learned nothing by the horrible classless TikTok’s making fun of the trauma of the case … this isn’t the kardashians this is someone’s life, and she didn’t sue him and didn’t ask to be on the stand …

also it makes you wonder if Britney was to sue her family how many videos, stories etc would come out if it was a public case like this one … I’m sure there is a lot of crap that would be unloaded if everyone has to testify like that 

society is trash to make fun of her like they have …

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

Amber is a very good manipulator and gaslighter and 95% of the people following the case are on Johnnys side.

Because he’s more famous than her … he is trash, his history speaks for itself. He was a liability for Disney for years …

the same people making fun of Amber are the same ones who supported Kesha .. the irony 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

Um no? The evidence speaks for itself. Britney was the target for being Britney Spears. People wanted to see her fail from the beginning and the Justin-drama was the perfect way to destroy her but she still stood her ground and won.

Ambers career is over after this trial because of the amount of evidence against her and her attempts to defame Johnny. People see through her lousy acting skills in court.

@eddieeddie I want to know more about you hottie.Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

Amber is a very good manipulator and gaslighter and 95% of the people following the case are on Johnnys side.

What a horrible society we live in where the people still have the mentality of ‘burn the witch’ because majority agrees she is a witch. 

You can also not have a side on this story and let the court and judges handle it instead of bullying her and ridiculing her the same way Britney was ridiculed and judged by the public unanimously (and celebrated) for having lost the custody of her babies, partying pentiless and having a mental breakdown.

Society has learnt nothing. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block