Madonna & Sickick Release ‘Frozen On Fire’ Remix

I have no words, but the classic is ruined  

The molly references, the i need to get d right now, and sickick doesnt help either. 

I was fine, the others didnt do what this remix did 

Matched the original with their verses, but let sickick get his own version and it's a pg 13 x rated bedroom romp with molly references. 

While it's great we have her here, but one comment said, i grew up with her, 14 when she debuted, i feel alienated and abandoned by her. 

And as an American it sucks Madonna represented me as a gay man, i couldn't relate to Janet, but then again i was angry with the system as a gay man, had my own problems, im 50 i feel alone and deserted, can someone change the script and say it's okay to not do social media, we communicate with e mail, that way i can't get influence by what's popular..

Can we have a **** social media revolution everything from beauty to the whole division on human kind is a result of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

It’s a good duet actually. This is somebody new right? Sickick. She stayzzzz discovering people. That’s what I love about her. A lot of the pop girls don’t do that and they just keep working with the same people over and over. Dr luke!! Redone , Antonoffe for some. I love that Madonna takes risks. Some people can not genre hop. Like Gaga’s new single hold my hand. Sounds really forced not good. When she aims for generic gp song she really misses the cure. 1st chromatica single . Rain on me even 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block