Countdown to 1 billion- In The Zone

In The Zone will soon become Britney's first album on Spotify to reach 1 billion streams.

In the Zone - Wikipedia

Most streamed (out of 13 tracks):

Singles wise:

1. Toxic - 762.060.462

Toxic (song) - Wikipedia

2. Everytime- 107.289.464

Image of Britney Spears. She is sitting in a giant purple flower wearing a dress in the same style. In the middle of the image, the words "Britney Spears" are written in green capital and small letters. Below them, the word "Everytime" is written in purple italics.

3. Me Against the Music- 45.787.654

A blonde woman wearing a white top standing in front of a cement wall. The words "Britney Spears Me Against the Music featuring Madonna" are written in capital black letters.

4. Outrageous- 18.883.656

The headshot of a young blonde woman. Her hair is blond and feathered straight. She is wearing lipstick and makeup. Her mouth is slightly open and her hand is pressed against her neck. In the bottom, the words "Britney Spears" are written in yellow italics. Below, the word "Outrageous" is written in the same fashion.

Most streamed non-singles are:

1. Breathe on Me- 16.724.551

EcNjo2f.png

2. (I Got That) Boom Boom- 15.500.892

hCwBVKC.png

3. The Hook Up- 9.297.289

pxIAJkQ.png

TOTAL STREAMS: 999,509,906

• Love 8
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

So? There are a sea of albums with just 1 standout song that holds the majority of the streams. ITZ is still an amazing album.

I never said it wasn't, quite the contrary, it's sad that such an amazing album is overshadowed by just one song... I wish people listened to the whole thing more than just Toxic. I guess "Showdown" having so much streams is a sign towards that direction.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I never said it wasn't, quite the contrary, it's sad that such an amazing album is overshadowed by just one song... I wish people listened to the whole thing more than just Toxic. I guess "Showdown" having so much streams is a sign towards that direction.

That's how playlisting works for old albums actually, if you see any old albums numbers that's how it goes the reality is 85%+ people just listen to playlist on these services now whatever is playlisted you would see streams for them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block