Britney: should I play or just sit on it MURICA?

1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

Interesting how her hair is different in the two photos. She/they definitely wanted that shot for some point. I don’t gets the captions though. 

The hair is exactly the same, part of it is simply under the other half of her hair, probably due to wind and because she turned. My hair does that with the slightest wind.

12 hours ago, Kletus said:

Girl I think her tennis court is just positioned that way and also it’s the angle of the camera :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Yeah... sure :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Not only the tennis court sis... Look at the """straight white line""" on the ground under her right arm in the first picture :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: 

It's crystal clear she photoshops her body. She doesn't have that narrow waist anymore. It can not be. She is 40 and she was pregnant two times, so her body changed, specially her waist and hips, which is natural and that's ok!

She is beautiful and her body is still amazing so no need to photoshop herself but she clearly does :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

She can do whatever she wants tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

Yeah... sure :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Not only the tennis court sis... Look at the """straight white line""" on the ground under her right arm in the first picture :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: 

It's crystal clear she photoshops her body. She doesn't have that narrow waist anymore. It can not be. She is 40 and she was pregnant two times, so her body changed, specially her waist and hips, which is natural and that's ok!

She is beautiful and her body is still amazing so no need to photoshop herself but she clearly does :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

She can do whatever she wants tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I just don’t see it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: sometimes when you take a picture everything looks warped, remember objects in mirror are closer than they appear :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Britney is not photoshppping these pictures, she has been working out hard and it shows :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I just don’t see it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: sometimes when you take a picture everything looks warped, remember objects in mirror are closer than they appear :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Britney is not photoshppping these pictures, she has been working out hard and it shows :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Things look warped around Britney all the time yeah, just like when she said: people shave their heads all the time

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Quintessential. God bless her! :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Drag Race Rose GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Not photoshopped. Ridiculous 

What sad people trolling... Is it the remnants of the con or the malicious  Spears clan venting spite... Or bored hateful people with no life... Can never quite figure it out

As for her figure, when she wants to be even more super fit in super shape she will get there in no time. Age has nothing to do with it as a million celebrities have shown 

Britney does not lack work ethic or natural good looks. Why on earth do they imply she  cannot look good?

And the back handed compliments (love her / big fan BUT ...)

To me it is obvious the abusers (big or bit players)  hang around online  planting articles comments or posts hating and demeaning her 

It was probably what Watson did / does as his "2 jobs always working" creeping her Instagram (with fake accounts) 

They did it for years painting her in a bad light. What losers (leech and then ***** on the golden goose)

Sorry creatures feel better about themselves pulling others down 

Who falls for it (other than  the other lurking haters supporting each other in *****ing)?

Truly speaks to how they really are nothing, the extent to which some need to put others down...  Just shows their own insignificance 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block