Xtina WON! She has A STADIUM TOUR!

The Make the world move chanteuse finally showing the world who the real princess of pop is by performing IN STADIUMS, well ... university stadiums.

And... some official sources are claiming now that HIGH SCHOOLS ARE NEXT. A Truly, a generational singer who is too ahead of its time. BOOKED AND BUSY QUEEN. 

When will Britney?

Discuss. 

ejckte5.gif

• Haha 3

How are you all still feeding into this narrative. She did a successful theatre tour around the us in 2018 (same venues as Britney with her Pom tour) In 2019 she went on a successful arena tour in Europe, and is this summer doing arenas in the u.k lol.   So the whole “bio-nic tour” scenario doesn’t really hold up anymore. I a thought this whole thing was dropped, after she proved (more than once) that she is still able to tour.  It’s ridiculous how 22 years later Britney stans are still trying to feed the whole Britney vs Xtina narrative. Seriously..... I don’t see any other artists being constantly dragged by Britney stans the way xtina is. It’s embarrassing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Danishfan said:

How are you all still feeding into this narrative. She did a successful theatre tour around the us in 2018 (same venues as Britney with her Pom tour) In 2019 she went on a successful arena tour in Europe, and is this summer doing arenas in the u.k lol.   So the whole “bio-nic tour” scenario doesn’t really hold up anymore. I a thought this whole thing was dropped, after she proved (more than once) that she is still able to tour.  It’s ridiculous how 22 years later Britney stans are still trying to feed the whole Britney vs Xtina narrative. Seriously..... I don’t see any other artists being constantly dragged by Britney stans the way xtina is. It’s embarrassing. 

Havent u read my thread? I am praising the fact she is performing in stadiums. And not u crying about the comparison with britney while in ur arguments, you keep trying to compare them. LMAO.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block