Cardi B Experiencing Technical Difficulties With New Music

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Cardi spoke on Twitter in a voice note addressing concerns from her fans about the lack of new music. She says: 

“I seen a lot of y’all talking **** like, ‘Oh she doesn’t feed us… So when I put what I’mma put out, I’mma talk more about it because clearly I can’t talk about it now,” 

“But I really had technical difficulties with my latest project. I had not one, not two, but like three technical difficulties on the music that I’ve been working on that … it had to be done and taken care of before I put it out.”

“When things come out, that’s when I’mma talk about it. It’s nothing, like, major or crazy”.

“Yeah, we’ll figure it out ’cause I know, I know, I know, I know you guys want that and I’m gonna give it to ya, OK? OK.”

Maybe issues w the label??? It seems wild she hasn’t put out a second album. I know streaming makes that less viable but Damn when Money came out I thought that was a great lead single off her second album and then…. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Technical difficulties as in she can't compete with Nicki and Doja...

6gk69l.gif

She's literally had two big #1 hits in the past couple of years. And one of them was a solo hit; she doesn't need to rely on features for success unlike certain others. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

OT: Mama just release something I'm starving for new music. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block