Britney Posts Quote: Nothing More Attractive Than A Man…

30 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Of course it’s attractive. Why I’ve slept with 3 of my professors when I was in college :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

6gdyjy.gif

My first boyfriend is a biology professor now....

6gdyx5.gif

He went off to grad school and I was just graduating with my undergrad and weighing my options and I didn't move with him to his grad school because I wanted to give him room to grow. 

6gdxpg.gif

He has a beautiful husband now. 

6gdy9f.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

6gdyjy.gif

My first boyfriend is a biology professor now....

6gdyx5.gif

He went off to grad school and I was just graduating with my undergrad and weighing my options and I didn't move with him to his grad school because I wanted to give him room to grow. 

6gdxpg.gif

He has a beautiful husband now. 

6gdy9f.gif

Do you sometimes regret not moving with him? Are y’all still friends? 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Do you sometimes regret not moving with him? Are y’all still friends? 

Lol I made my choice. Sooo he moves to a college in MY DREAM town. I went to visit him right when he started grad school. I hung out with him and his classmates in his program and I noticed there was this cute guy that liked him. I'm not gonna lie...there was a love triangle with this guy before we got together. I went on a few dates with him in High school and he decided to get back with his ex but we remained friends. A few years later he and his ex broke up and his ex persued me it caused this weird jealousy thing and I found out they argued about me a lot lol. It was a mess and not meant to be. I am happily partnered now tho. Lol BUT he was gorgeous and 6'4" and just so handsome. I wasn't ready, at that moment, to move in with him. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lol I made my choice. Sooo he moves to a college in MY DREAM town. I went to visit him right when he started grad school. I hung out with him and his classmates in his program and I noticed there was this cute guy that liked him. I'm not gonna lie...there was a love triangle with this guy before we got together. I went on a few dates with him in High school and he decided to get back with his ex but we remained friends. A few years later he and his ex broke up and his ex persued me it caused this weird jealousy thing and I found out they argued about me a lot lol. It was a mess and not meant to be. I am happily partnered now tho. Lol BUT he was gorgeous and 6'4" and just so handsome. I wasn't ready, at that moment, to move in with him. 

Interesting! I’d honestly love to know the full details of your story. Exhale should have a thread where we share relationship stories! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I had a love triangle experience before and it didn’t end well at all haha :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Interesting! I’d honestly love to know the full details of your story. Exhale should have a thread where we share relationship stories! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I had a love triangle experience before and it didn’t end well at all haha :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It was a beautiful, intense time. Age 22 was an intense time. I found myself fresh out of college, got laid off from my dream job so I was determined that if I couldnt get my dream job then I was DETERMINED to find my long-term partner. And I did. It lead me on my journey of where I am right now. Lol It crushed my hope in career so I decided to put my hope in love. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Darec said:

She once mentioned in a documentary, I don't know if it was in Chaotic, I don't remember well. That someday she would like to be with a man younger than her, to learn about life through him, to see how he looks at the world and both. Something like that I remember her saying, and I think it's nice that it came true for her....

She said that she would like to be with a man that hasnt seen a lot in his life so she could see through his and experience it all through his eyes he world the excitement and all bcs she has seen it all and been through all. And i do believe she has that in Sam he hasnt seen a lot in life before her  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block