Jack Harlow & Justin Timberlake’s ‘Parent Trap’ fails to reach the Hot 100

Cqleb

7 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Are we really gonna put this as a fact that Justin failed to reach the Hot 100? He basically just has a couple of seconds on a track from a very Z/D-list / unknown artist. 

Lets not even!

Call me when JT releases his solo stuff and then we can look at the charts. But this is a reach!

There are Britney fans here who just think it's cool to hate on Justin T. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Are we really gonna put this as a fact that Justin failed to reach the Hot 100? He basically just has a couple of seconds on a track from a very Z/D-list / unknown artist. 

Lets not even!

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Call me when JT releases his solo stuff and then we can look at the charts. But this is a reach!

Well Jack Harlow is technically the biggest rapper in the world at the moment… he’s not near unknown. And he’s had more hits lately than JT has had in a while (obviously his choice, no shade). Jack Harlows latest song is literally number 1. 

• Love 3

Not some of y'all using the "it's not a single!!!!!" excuse. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: It's 2022 - even album tracks normally enter the Hot 100 if they're from a popular album. Jack Harlow is literally the "it" boy at the moment, so for this song to flop despite his hype is actually surprising tbh. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Mmmm...kay you hate Justin T. bye

Mariah Carey Diva GIF

You expect people to forgive Timberlake on a forum made by a Britney spears fan, even though that Creator does get side eyed a lot. 

The opinion in Jordan is not a good one, let's just say nobody knew about breathe heavy until a couple year's ago,like someone even said..

Pop justice isn't blue checked, None of the other forums. But you have Jordan miller mingling with lady gaga, and others acting as if he is like the rolling stone for pop lovers but anybody else they question if his love for Britney is actually valid or just a way to get into Hollywood..

We all know instinct magazine gave him the Britney fan with the booty..

There's a mixed reception of our leader..

He's recognized to a degree that other forums call him a sell out, cos he became more known when he ditched the just Britney website part.

20 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Lets not even!

Jack Harlow is not a very z/d-list / unknown artist. Sure he's newer to the scene but c'mon he has 9 songs currently on the hot 100 including the #1 spot.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/

So sure slights at JT are exhausting whatever. But there is interesting data here that I think the OP was getting at. Just check out the chart. These days when artists albums are released multiple songs hit hot 100. We don't even have to just talk about Jack for this. Click the link and look at Bad Bunny who has 20 something entries on the chart.

So the lot of you stop being jaded and just note the data.

JT's last album was a flop and of all of Jack's songs that entried, the one with JT did not. On 9 entries. So I actually think that is very telling and interesting.

• Like 1

He's always been overhyped, and "Man of the Woods" was a letdown, so I'm not surprised.

Also, his singing in this part reminds me of another song by him. I would tell you the name but I can't come up with it because his songs already sound all kinda the same.

* EDIT: ugh I had to scrap my brain for this:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block