Backstreet Boys and Gwen Stefani at the Tecate Emblema 2022 festival in Mexico City this past weekend

BSB headlined the Tecate Emblema festival this past weekend, here are some of the videos

Gwen Stefani was the other headliner for the following day

Mexican singer Danna Paola was one of the biggest sensations from the other performers

She even performed her 2009 hit Mundo de Caramelo from back when she was 13

Carly Rae Jepsen was also there

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not that I can't afford it, but because of work I can't just take days off like that lol

I'm a constant nerd who's about to ask permission to go to a concert to CDMX that's taking place midweek... imagine the balls I've been nurturing... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also, some friends attended and the tasteless swines decided not to see them (Gwen and BSB) :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block